Connor keeps saying "We got robbed of round 4 and 5 for Diaz/Masvidal"

It's been his excuse not to fight Masdival and also to try to detract from the point that Masdival was FAR more dominant against Nate.

Masdival broke Nate, Conor lost to him and barely eeked out a decision.

Conor came from featherweight, he is 5'9

Let's be fair. Bj used to get big props for taking fights at ww

Conor is a 2 time champ, 2 divisions.

Why not appreciate his moves. His style is dope.

People love drama and social media

It's not about the fights

Not about how was won but who beat who and I'm so happy this guy got beat cause he was cocky/racist/political/opinionated

I don't think Nate would have won but he might have made it interesting or possibly gotten a finish but I doubt it. You are wrong about Nate slowing down though, you need to rewatch it. Nate's pace picked up a lot in round 3 while Masvidal's pace was about the same as the first 2.

Nothing about Nates performance against Masvidal showed me that he was mounting any kind of come back.

He was outclassed on the feet with the hands and with the kicks and out classed and out maneuvered in the clinch and did nothing on the ground.

At least against Conor, Nate started finding success in the second and third rounds of those fights. He never found any success against Mas so me nothing suggested he would have came back to win.

I love Nate and respect him but hes becoming a punching bag with CTE.

He sure as hell didn't outpace Nate in round 5 playboy. Unless this is what you mean by "outpacing".

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg
C5839FD7-49DA-45A8-857A-2A3E984C8210.png

Nate comes on strong Inthe final rounds.

Oh does he? Because i could have sworn Nate has never won a 5 round fight and lost all but 1 round after the third in his entire career. He is also 5-10 in fights that go past the second round and has not had a finish that was not in the first or second round in TEN years

Do you even watch MMA? Nate sucks in long fights

One of the worst stoppages ever for sure. Doctor stops it as soon as Nate takes over the fight and Masvidal is gassed

Conor came from featherweight, he is 5'9

Let's be fair. Bj used to get big props for taking fights at ww

Penn got praise because he was much smaller than Conor and actually beat the best WW in the world and the #2 WW of all time. He also fought the greatest WW of all time twice. Conor doesn't get that praise because he is a LW who fought another LW, but neither felt like cutting weight. Also Nate and Cowboy are not half the MMA fighters Hughes and GSP were

If Conor fights Usman and Colby he will get props too. No one is going to give him props for fighting two journeymen LWs at 170

One of the worst stoppages ever for sure. Doctor stops it as soon as Nate takes over the fight and Masvidal is gassed

Nate ended the round on his back taking a beating and looked like he could hardly stand up after the round. You are one stupid fuck

It's been his excuse not to fight Masdival and also to try to detract from the point that Masdival was FAR more dominant against Nate.

Masdival broke Nate, Conor lost to him and barely eeked out a decision.
tenor.gif

Sound logical reasoning has no place here.

My bad he turned him into a panic wrestler in the first fight. He staggered Conor a bunch of times in those fights, Jorge was never in any trouble during one moment of that fight. One guy beat the piss out Nate, the other won a coin flip fight and got choked out. For Conor to say anyone was robbed in that fight is idiot. Conor’s cardio has proven to be underwhelming and he outpaced Nate in round 5 of the rematch. That fight was a squash match, period.
I can only recall Nate staggering Conor one time, l and Conor never said Nate was robbed, he said the fans were robbed of a definitive outcome, and he's right Nate was starting to turn up the pace as Jorge was slowing down, I still think Masvidal would have won the fight coz he had inflicted some serious damage on Nate but I did feel let down by the outcome.

And there was no coin flip needed anyone who thinks there was is badly affected by bias, it was a good competitive fight, but it was easy to score it for Conor, the judge who scored it a draw should never have worked again.

You are a straight up fucking moron!

Nate never came close to "stunning" Mas you stupid fuck. And Nate looked about 10 times more gassed than Mas did. If the fight kept going Nates eye would have fallen out.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-04-at-13.04.41.png

There were a couple of times Nate landed, stunned Mas and had him backing up. Go re-watch the fight. I'd go into it more with you, but honestly you sound like an unhinged psycho so I'm not bothering.

Uh . . . Diaz stunned Mas a couple of times and Mas was definitely starting to slow.
giphy.gif

...Not saying Diaz would've went on to win, but it definitely could've gotten interesting in those last two rounds. And if Mas was going to KO him, it would've come earlier when he was fresher, not later when his shots were coming slower and with less power.
giphy.gif

He "won" the rematch. A MD over Nate fucking Diaz is not something Conor should be proud of
If you understand that styles make fights I think it's probably the fight he's most proud of.

There were a couple of times Nate landed, stunned Mas and had him backing up. Go re-watch the fight. I'd go into it more with you, but honestly you sound like an unhinged psycho so I'm not bothering.
HAHAHA!! God damn you are a moron! Movement doesn't mean you are stunned. At no time was Nate even a little close to stunning Mas

Lmfao are you retarded? When did Diaz ever wobble masvidal?

Not wobbled, but stunned with a few good shots. I'm not saying Nate was possibly close to a finish in any way, mind you. It happened a couple of times off that 1-2 that seems to be all Nate knows how to throw. Do you remember the exchange where he landed that flush on Mas and then pushed forward and they got into a clinch? Mas took the moment to regain himself and blow a kiss at the camera.

If you understand that styles make fights I think it's probably the fight he's most proud of.

The only stylistic problem Nate has for Conor is cardio. Nate's striking style is tailor made for Conor to light him up. Conor should be a million times more proud of beating all time great Aldo or top wrestler Mendes. Both much better fighters than Nate and stylistically should be tougher fights (Chad with TDs and Aldo just being a million times better than Nate). Nate is a juryman and not someone a two division champ should have getting the better of their rivalry

HAHAHA!! God damn you are a moron! Movement doesn't mean you are stunned. At no time was Nate even a little close to stunning Mas

You sound like a child, man, with all your insults. You could've stated your opinions without all that garbage, and I'd have discussed them no worries, but you didn't, so I'm ignoring your shit. There's plenty of posters on here who aren't toxic who are worth paying attention to, after all.

I’m with it. The only reason I want Conor to win on Sat is because a fight with Mas would be fucking bad ass

Conor should only fight Jorge at an agreed upon in-cage weight of 170. Otherwise the size difference is insurmountable.

You sound like a child, man, with all your insults. You could've stated your opinions without all that garbage, and I'd have discussed them no worries, but you didn't, so I'm ignoring your shit. There's plenty of posters on here who aren't toxic who are worth paying attention to, after all.
Get thicker skin buddy. When you state something so ridiculous, there is no need to discuss it. You also don't seem to know what "stunned" means

Last edited:
Back