Connor keeps saying "We got robbed of round 4 and 5 for Diaz/Masvidal"

It's "Conor" with one "n" you illiterate goof.

Single quotes there ya illiterate goof. Double is to quote people.
"It's 'Connnor' with one 'n' you illiterate goof."

Nate never dropped Conor at all in either fight?
My bad he turned him into a panic wrestler in the first fight. He staggered Conor a bunch of times in those fights, Jorge was never in any trouble during one moment of that fight. One guy beat the piss out Nate, the other won a coin flip fight and got choked out. For Conor to say anyone was robbed in that fight is idiot. Conor’s cardio has proven to be underwhelming and he outpaced Nate in round 5 of the rematch. That fight was a squash match, period.

Last edited:
I agree with you(and in this rare instance, Conor). I think the fight was getting more competitive in the 3rd round and the 4th and 5th were gonna be great. Doubt Nate would've won, but I don't think it would've been as one-sided as the first few rounds.
I think Nate was a lot more gassed than Masvidal was though. Getting beat up is exhausting. No one can predict how it would have went though crazier things have happened so maybe Diaz could have made a comeback. His face would have been mincemeat by the end of the 5th round though

Uh . . . Diaz stunned Mas a couple of times and Mas was definitely starting to slow. Not saying Diaz would've went on to win, but it definitely could've gotten interesting in those last two rounds. And if Mas was going to KO him, it would've come earlier when he was fresher, not later when his shots were coming slower and with less power.
Lmfao are you retarded? When did Diaz ever wobble masvidal?

Conor’s Casio has proven to be underwhelming and he outpaced Nate in round 5 of the rematch. That fight was a squash match, period.

He sure as hell didn't outpace Nate in round 5 playboy. Unless this is what you mean by "outpacing".

5kzey284oxo689rzg.jpg

No, it was white wash from begining to end. Nate was never the fight, was not going to come back and would have been KO'd before the final bell rang. He was taking a one-sided beating.

Meanwhile conor lost to nate on short notices (gave up) and only managed a majority Dec the 2nd time around (while resorting to running away, point fighting after the 2nd rd.)

It's not over untils over and Nate comes on strong Inthe final rounds. We will never know.

Anyone that thinks Mas was slowing needs to watch more Masvidal. That dude has great cardio and I can't remember him ever losing a 5th round. To runaway with the first 3 as one sided as they were and given his track record in 5th rounds, I don't see a scenario where Nate could've made that interesting.....

Also with the ridiculous sub defense he has, he could lay and pray the last two rounds quite comfortably if he so chose

We 100% got robbed of two classic rounds. Hes just being a fan.

And to think, khabib is going to fight tony in that state.....i wonder if a little blood will rob us again

Uh . . . Diaz stunned Mas a couple of times and Mas was definitely starting to slow. Not saying Diaz would've went on to win, but it definitely could've gotten interesting in those last two rounds. And if Mas was going to KO him, it would've come earlier when he was fresher, not later when his shots were coming slower and with less power.
Myth. Masvidals output increased every round.

it was a one sided beat-down. The doctor saved Nates brain from getting more CTE.

Diaz fans are super-weird.

The same shots that rocked Conor ....Jorge was laughing at. Rewatch the fight with the sound off buddy Nat was slowing more then he was and had absolutely nothing to offer in that fight.

I don't think Nate would have won but he might have made it interesting or possibly gotten a finish but I doubt it. You are wrong about Nate slowing down though, you need to rewatch it. Nate's pace picked up a lot in round 3 while Masvidal's pace was about the same as the first 2.

We 100% got robbed of two classic rounds. Hes just being a fan.

And to think, khabib is going to fight tony in that state.....i wonder if a little blood will rob us again

He's lucky he still has that eye bud

You are a straight up fucking moron!

Nate never came close to "stunning" Mas you stupid fuck. And Nate looked about 10 times more gassed than Mas did. If the fight kept going Nates eye would have fallen out.

Screen-Shot-2019-11-04-at-13.04.41.png

I agree with you(and in this rare instance, Conor). I think the fight was getting more competitive in the 3rd round and the 4th and 5th were gonna be great. Doubt Nate would've won, but I don't think it would've been as one-sided as the first few rounds.

Probably would have been even more one sided. The cut was getting worse and Nate looked like he could hardly stand after the third

Perfect example of damage control for his performances against Nate.

Back