Connor keeps saying "We got robbed of round 4 and 5 for Diaz/Masvidal"

CutMeDanaWhite

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Writing is on the wall, the UFC and Connor were praying Diaz would win the fight to setup the trilogy. Masvidal destroyed Diaz and Connor has not mentioned that once, keeps undermining Jorge saying Diaz would have came back in rounds 4 and 5.

Masvidal needs to force the UFC and Connors hand, talk shit and force them to make the fight next.

It's been his excuse not to fight Masdival and also to try to detract from the point that Masdival was FAR more dominant against Nate.

Masdival broke Nate, Conor lost to him and barely eeked out a decision.

I’m with it. The only reason I want Conor to win on Sat is because a fight with Mas would be fucking bad ass

It's "Conor" with one "n" you illiterate goof.

Cuz it's true.

saying Diaz would have came back in rounds 4 and 5.

Did he say that? Because that's the quote you should be shaming.

It's "Conor" with one "n" you illiterate goof.

mcdavid-smiling.jpg

mas would have left diaz with even worse brain damage than he already has now if the fight went on.

I’m with it. The only reason I want Conor to win on Sat is because a fight with Mas would be fucking bad ass

Basically ONLY reason I want Conor to win. Fight Mas. Especially after undermining the performance.

No, it was white wash from begining to end. Nate was never the fight, was not going to come back and would have been KO'd before the final bell rang. He was taking a one-sided beating.

Meanwhile conor lost to nate on short notices (gave up) and only managed a majority Dec the 2nd time around (while resorting to running away, point fighting after the 2nd rd.)

Conor wants to fight Masvidal

and I think he has a good chance of beating him

Conor would get verbally and physically abused by Jorge

No, it was white wash from begining to end. Nate was never the fight, was not going to come back and would have been KO'd before the final bell rang. He was taking a one-sided beating.

Meanwhile conor lost to nate on short notices (gave up) and only managed a majority Dec the 2nd time around (while resorting to running away, point fighting after the 2nd rd.)

Uh . . . Diaz stunned Mas a couple of times and Mas was definitely starting to slow. Not saying Diaz would've went on to win, but it definitely could've gotten interesting in those last two rounds. And if Mas was going to KO him, it would've come earlier when he was fresher, not later when his shots were coming slower and with less power.

The whole narrative that "Nate is a 4th and 5th round fighter" was always nonsense. Here are some fun facts:

1. Nate has never finished a fight in the 4th or 5th round.
2. The last time Nate even finished a fight in the 3rd round was in 2010 against Marcus Davis.
3. Nate is 0-2 in 5-round decisions.

Uh . . . Diaz stunned Mas a couple of times and Mas was definitely starting to slow. Not saying Diaz would've went on to win, but it definitely could've gotten interesting in those last two rounds. And if Mas was going to KO him, it would've come earlier when he was fresher, not later when his shots were coming slower and with less power.

I agree with you(and in this rare instance, Conor). I think the fight was getting more competitive in the 3rd round and the 4th and 5th were gonna be great. Doubt Nate would've won, but I don't think it would've been as one-sided as the first few rounds.

Conor wants to fight Masvidal

and I think he has a good chance of beating him
No he doesn't.

He actually said he'd prefer to fight Usman for his gold than Masdival's silver because the Masdival/Nate fight was not conclusive.

He's angling for a Nate fight because we know balloon foot "quit your bitchin" is a proven liar who doesn't want anything to do with Usman. He'd rather wash Khabib's feet.

The same shots that rocked Conor ....Jorge was laughing at. Rewatch the fight with the sound off buddy Nat was slowing more then he was and had absolutely nothing to offer in that fight.

Last edited:
The same shots that dropped Conor ....Jorge was laughing at. Rewatch the fight with the sound off buddy Nat was slowing more then he was and had absolutely nothing to offer in that fight.
Nate never dropped Conor at all in either fight?

No he doesn't.

He actually said he'd prefer to fight Usman for his gold than Masdival's silver because the Masdival/Nate fight was not conclusive.

He's angling for a Nate fight because we know balloon foot "quit your bitchin" is a proven liar who doesn't want anything to do with Usman. He'd rather wash Khabib's feet.
You are a 100 percent correct, nobody was robbed in that fight. Nate got his shit pushed in.

Back