Connor is getting emotional

More like TS is getting emotional and Aldo & Conor are getting rich.

Aldos reaction was great, didnt flinch at all, one thing with this fight is it will be interesting to see if Aldo can get to land the leg kicks with Conors quick in and out movement.

Oh, mark you my words: Inside of that little head of Aldo's, there's a lot of emotions going on.

I see fear in his eyes. Whenever he's smiling, his smile spells out: I'm an insecure little brazillian boy, and I'm about to get Connored.

I'm not sure if you're playing or not but I have seen a lot of similar posts like this on here as of late so I'm just going to give my thoughts for those who actually do believe this.

Aldo has fought the top competition in the world for many years now and hasn't lost in nearly a decade. Conor has had a handful of fights in the UFC and the opponents are at a level that Aldo hasn't had the luxury of facing for quite a while.

Conor can get in his face and scream "ahhh!" like he's being scary but if I was the fighter Aldo was I'd do exactly what he did which was to laugh in his face. I mean, who does this guy think he is?

Aldo's win streak is higher than Conor's total win count and was against much better competition overall. The last, and only time he lost, Conor was not even a professional fighter. Not to mention the guy has spent a lot of time in the favela's where someone screaming in your face would be the very least of his daily worries. It's ridiculous for him to even attempt to try to bulldog him.

I couldn't imagine him being intimidated by Conor in any way, shape or form.

That said, I'm looking forward to the fight. I don't think McGregor realizes yet that he is making a huge leap in terms of opponent quality. I'm sure he knows this deep down but with all the praise and love he seems to be getting, it seems he believes that it doesn't matter.

If he's as good as he and his rabid fans think he is then he will make it a great fight and possibly even get the upset. If the massive step up in competition is too much for him then he will look the fool for all the yapping he has done.

I think he's very talented and will make it a tough fight but I also think Aldo is the man right now and will be more than ready to face the guy that everyone seems to be raving about. He'll be coming in extremely motivated and get the job done just like he has been doing for all these years.

Fuck the psychology games. Aldo destroys him weather he's in his head or not. The skill difference is just too much for Mcgregor to handle.

Aldo was beaten badly on the feet by a wrestler with tiny arms. haha. I can't wait to bump your post, when Aldo is ko'd.

And the new..............

Well I'd expect someone like Conor to be emotional after he just won the biggest fight of his career via slaughter as opposed to Jose who was just sitting in the crowd the whole night

Same could be said of his fight with Siver. Conor presented as emotional including becoming a little bit physical during the weigh in, whilst Siver just stood and stared blankly. During opening of the fight when they are asked to touch gloves and Siver calmly refuses and Conor becomes emotiona and flips him off (hence the sudden camera angle being flipped to point at nothing).

Now reflecting on how emotional Conor performs....doesn't seem to effect him negatively.

I agree that being over emotional in fights is generally a negative, but there are a few fighters who it seems to actually be better for them (eg. Nick and Nate Diaz, Tito Ortiz).

Same could be said of his fight with Siver. Conor presented as emotional including becoming a little bit physical during the weigh in, whilst Siver just stood and stared blankly. During opening of the fight when they are asked to touch gloves and Siver calmly refuses and Conor becomes emotiona and flips him off (hence the sudden camera angle being flipped to point at nothing).

Now reflecting on how emotional Conor performs....doesn't seem to effect him negatively.

I agree that being over emotional in fights is generally a negative, but there are a few fighters who it seems to actually be better for them (eg. Nick and Nate Diaz, Tito Ortiz).

he doesnt perform emotional at all

he just tries to lure his opponent into an emotional state, as he did in the weigh ins and in the staredown

other than that hes 100% focused

he doesnt perform emotional at all

he just tries to lure his opponent into an emotional state, as he did in the weigh ins and in the staredown

other than that hes 100% focused

I actually agree. I think many of the fighters that appear to be "emotional" are just doing it for strategy. I just meant to say that what the TS is perceiving as an "emotional Conor" does not actually appear to be hampering him in anyway because it is how he has approached many if not all of his fights, not just a prospective fight with Aldo.

1z6r2wh.png

Post fight press conference should be watched to see a pissy Conor. Was not happy with the mockery by Aldo ('the little skinny Brazilian from the favelas') or Lamas video.

Back