Connor is getting emotional

glomermma

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Aldo is not giving a fuck and Connor is getting pissed off.
Jos

Your analysis would have been more convincing if you'd spelt his name correctly.

Fuck the psychology games. Aldo destroys him weather he's in his head or not. The skill difference is just too much for Mcgregor to handle.

The only reason why the fight will not be good for Conor is because Aldo is just much, much better

Oh, mark you my words: Inside of that little head of Aldo's, there's a lot of emotions going on.

I see fear in his eyes. Whenever he's smiling, his smile spells out: I'm an insecure little brazillian boy, and I'm about to get Connored.

And to think folks - we got another 5 months of threads like this.

He took the time to spell Jose with the little accent but not the time to spell the GOAT's name correctly.

Shameful display.

Untitled.png

I'll just keep going.

Yeah man, like totally bro, he's totally in his head bro, he's going to look at him and Jose Aldo is going to choke man, I can see it in his eyes, he's scared of people looking directly at him. McGregor looked right at him signaling no fear, and Aldo smiled which I learned from my "Fight Psychology" book written by Matt Riddle means that Aldo's skills will melt away and he'll totally lose the fight now.

Conor isn't getting emotional, he's selling you wolf tickets because Aldo can't promote a fight to save his life.

That being said, Aldo is going to embarrass Conor with baseball bat leg kicks.

Conor will continue to crank it up until he finds his soft spot. If he doesn't though, he will look a bit silly. If he doesn't and loses, he will look bad.

Oh, mark you my words: Inside of that little head of Aldo's, there's a lot of emotions going on.

I see fear in his eyes. Whenever he's smiling, his smile spells out: I'm an insecure little brazillian boy, and I'm about to get Connored.

I dont understand this logic. Had he reacted to conor's BS with aggression the MCGOAT Fanboys would say hes gotten too, Walked away and he would have been called scared, Smiles in the dudes face and...hes still scared?

Dude handled it exactly how a champion should in the middle of crowd, security, and with camera's pointing at him. By laughing at the little brat Trying to get attention by Making a scene by trying to "rush" aldo when his own family members are closer to him than the champ.

You guys talk like he Supposed to Drop kick Conor right then and there, this aint WWE(but we're getting there.)

hopefully aldo has been moved enough by conor to fight instead of coast in this next fight

Back