Connor got tagged with counter by old man good night Connor

He honestly should be fighting Frankie or Chad for the title. He hasn't earnt his shot and his lack of experience will show.

Aldo is not on McGregor's level. The performance tonight displayed that.

I'm so back and forth on McGregor:

Irish - I like him,
Mouthy twat - dislike him
Comes in to best song of all time - love him
Disrespectful to Siver - dislike
Wicked fighter - like him
Has so many fans that say goofy shit - just don't know how to feel:wink:

I believe connor doesn't care about getting countered because of his chin. But that might be a big mistake against a puncher like aldo. Aldo also showed a good chin against mendes. Will be interesting to see how either guy takes a punch from the other.

It comes from a lack of respect for his opponent's skill. I bet he will be much more measured and calculated in a 5 rounder against Aldo.

Conor via TKO.

This is ridiculous...Jones got hit by a destroyed knees Shogun too, still didn't stop him from becoming LHW GOAT.

Also Fedor got caught against lesser skilled fighters and he remains the circle-jerk mascot on thios forum so taking a couple of shots while dominating is nothing to criticise.

Oh shit, he got hit once by a professional fighter with decades of stand up and striking experience??????

What a bum...

hominick hit aldo alot

aldo is in trouble.

im worried about conors physical strength and conditioning though. he looked skinny as hell tonight

Anybody making a bold prediction about this fight without taking into account the disparity between levels of competition is nothing more than a fanboy.

Last edited:
conor has a really good straight left, thats what takes people out, not his kicks

Back