Connor got tagged with counter by old man good night Connor

Bazooka1**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Aldo will tear this clown apart.

Hands down no head movement telegraphed punches.

Aldo is gonna cripple this guy.

all hes got are hipster kicks but his straight and his left hook are good

OP is assuming the GOAT utilizes the same strategy for Aldo that he did for Siver.

He'll probably be more conservative when facing Aldo. I think.

He's not ready for Aldo. There is talent there though.

I believe connor doesn't care about getting countered because of his chin. But that might be a big mistake against a puncher like aldo. Aldo also showed a good chin against mendes. Will be interesting to see how either guy takes a punch from the other.

Aldo is a hell of a fighter but he dosnt really cripple people anymore.

And here we have another fat kid who really has no idea what actually happens in a fight

Aldo is not on McGregor's level. The performance tonight displayed that.

Only in Sherdog can people watch that fight and not be impressed. This reminds me back when this forum thought Matt Lindland would kill Anderson and how awful Silva was for getting mounted by Lutter.

hahahahah you're one of the saltiest people on here, go whine somewhere else. can't have any thread without you trying to shit on conor can ya.

Only in Sherdog can people watch that fight and not be impressed. This reminds me back when this forum thought Matt Lindland would kill Anderson and how awful Silva was for getting mounted by Lutter.

Lol this exactly. The hate is clouding these poor Aldo nuthuggers.

Siver had a pretty good run going into this fight. Conor probably felt pressured to push constantly and get a 1st round finish. He won't do that in a title fight.

A fighter gets hit in a mma fight albeit defeats his opponent without being in any danger and he still gets criticised on sherdog.

Lol you say that like siver is some skilless jobber who has no power. Aldo got knocked down by Mendes who comes from a wrestling background, what do you say about that?

I believe connor doesn't care about getting countered because of his chin. But that might be a big mistake against a puncher like aldo. Aldo also showed a good chin against mendes. Will be interesting to see how either guy takes a punch from the other.

The power/chin battle will be interesting. I predict Aldo will be better in the standup, but if Conor's chin is up to it, and his power can Hurt Jose, he can win. I also think Aldo should be able to take him down quite easily, as he is much better there and on the ground than Siver.

Aldo should take this pretty easily, but you never know, and it will be cool to watch, for sure.

Also, poster below you said Conor only got hit once??? Fuck sakes. Siver landed a ton of shots on McGregor. They didn't bother him, but they certainly landed.

Back