Connor Benn vs Sebastian Formella Nov.21th Dazn

100-91. 99-91. 99-92 UD for Benn

Formella's chin will help him in fights, wont help him in later life when he has taken hundreds of punches and lots of damage.
He damn near took hundreds today, he'll take tens of thousands with that defense. lol

I couldn't hear the video of Nigel.

Formella should retire. He's 33 and no need to fight bums till he's 40. He simply can't beat the WW champs

So what do you guys think? Does Conor Benn's stock rise in any serious way based on this performance? I see that a lot of people were skeptical of his chances versus Josh Kelly, did anyone change their minds?

So what do you guys think? Does Conor Benn's stock rise in any serious way based on this performance? I see that a lot of people were skeptical of his chances versus Josh Kelly, did anyone change their minds?
Best I've seen Conor Benn look so far. Problem is Benn is very hittable and almost welcomes it in his fights, so if Kelly can counter him with his accurate left hook then that's gonna be shit for Benn. That being said I've not been massively impressed by Kelly so far in his pro career.

What should probably happen is Benn should fight Jenkins for the British and Commonwealth titles, and if Kelly beats Avanesyan they should fight each other.

I think he’ll beat josh Kelly. Not so sure he’ll beat any of the elite fighters. Still young though so who knows? He’s definitely showing improvements in his last few fights

Back