Conner will fight Faber

You must be one of his fans, dude. That fight would be a park on the walk for Conor. Sure the build up will be great, but Nate is like 2-2 in his last 4 isn't he.

Of course I'm a Diaz fan, I'm a fan of every fighter that brings it.

An in shape Diaz isn't a walk in the park for anybody at LW. I favor McGregor but Nate has the best chin at LW, and with his BJJ I think he can catch anyone. He's also the best boxer at LW and is freakishly long for the division. We've never seen Conor against a fighter like that.

Nate is a pressure fighter, we've literally never seen him be backed up. And yes Conor is a great counterstriker, but how good of a counterstriker will he be when someone has 3 inches of reach and height advantage on him and is also a great boxer?

Betting against a Diaz in a stand-up fight is never a safe bet my man.

Conor's not going to Aldo him, that's for damn sure. I don't see anyone getting finished in this fight, unless its McGregor getting caught in a submission.

Better than Diaz.

Anyone but Nate. Even Mendes 2.
5hJU4jX.gif

Of course I'm a Diaz fan, I'm a fan of every fighter that brings it.

An in shape Diaz isn't a walk in the park for anybody at LW. I favor McGregor but Nate has the best chin at LW, and with his BJJ I think he can catch anyone. He's also the best boxer at LW and is freakishly long for the division. We've never seen Conor against a fighter like that.

Nate is a pressure fighter, we've literally never seen him be backed up. And yes Conor is a great counterstriker, but how good of a counterstriker will he be when someone has 3 inches of reach and height advantage on him and is also a great boxer?

Betting against a Diaz in a stand-up fight is never a safe bet my man.

Conor's not going to Aldo him, that's for damn sure. I don't see anyone getting finished in this fight, unless its McGregor getting caught in a submission.

His chin isn't the best. Ferguson is. Diaz got wrecked by Thompson and be backed up against RDA.

Nate is so overrated it's crazy. He doesn't fight enough and is 2-2 in his last 4. He has 4 fights in 2 years. Stop trying to hype someone like him.

Nick is a great fighter, Nate isn't. He is sloppy and only wins when his opponents are very emotional and get in a brawl.

Yeah he is long but so was Holloway. Nate is like 6'0 and Holloway is 5'11. Nate looked in great shape in his last fight but you can't expect him to be always like that. And I actually find Holloway to be a better fighter.

The TS might be onto something. Notice that he didn't try to grab the attention and argue over and over again? To me that might means that he ain't BSing on that! And they do have that frendly rivalry, while it being a low risk fight for Connor... just sayin. Connor has the last choice at the end of the day, and if he doesn't do like Jones and totally pull out... he'll be smart about it and cover it with his brashness! That's what I would do

His chin isn't the best. Ferguson is. Diaz got wrecked by Thompson and be backed up against RDA.

Nate is so overrated it's crazy. He doesn't fight enough and is 2-2 in his last 4. He has 4 fights in 2 years. Stop trying to hype someone like him.

Nick is a great fighter, Nate isn't. He is sloppy and only wins when his opponents are very emotional and get in a brawl.

Yeah he is long but so was Holloway. Nate is like 6'0 and Holloway is 5'11. Nate looked in great shape in his last fight but you can't expect him to be always like that. And I actually find Holloway to be a better fighter.

Holloway is tall, but he still has a shorter reach than McGregor. He also has nowhere near as good of hands as Nate. Conor has been fighting people who have a hard time reaching him, and who are nowhere near as good of boxers as him so far.

One thing I can promise you about Diaz vs McGregor is that its going to be violent and fun to watch. They're both going to get tagged, both are going to try to pressure the other, and neither one are likely to be KO'd.

I fully expect Nate to show up in the best shape of his life vs McGregor btw, why wouldn't he? Its either now or never.

The Nate that we saw fight Thompson and RDA was a completely demotivated Nate who was showing up to get his ass whooped for a check because he was stuck in a garbage contract.

You heard it here first folks.
It will be Cerrone, already in fight shape after the weekend . A fight which he ended quickly with a triangle choke with no wear and tear.

He claimed in the week before the fight he didn't cut any weight for the Oliveira fight as his walk round weight is 170 .

He has two weeks to make the cut to 155 , his usual weight division . He is still ranked #2 in the light weight rankings .(?) There is all ready bad blood between them , which the UFC can use to promote the fight .

Cerrone is a fight anyone any time type of fighter , who loves getting paid . He will be desperate for his biggest pay day yet if he comes in and saves the PPV , plus the chance to shut up McGregor .

You can bet he has been on the phone every half hour asking for the fight .

It will be CERRONE !

It will be Cerrone, already in fight shape after the weekend . A fight which he ended quickly with a triangle choke with no wear and tear.

He claimed in the week before the fight he didn't cut any weight for the Oliveira fight as his walk round weight is 170 .

He has two weeks to make the cut to 155 , his usual weight division . He is still ranked #2 in the light weight rankings .(?) There is all ready bad blood between them , which the UFC can use to promote the fight .

Cerrone is a fight anyone any time type of fighter , who loves getting paid . He will be desperate for his biggest pay day yet if he comes in and saves the PPV , plus the chance to shut up McGregor .

You can bet he has been on the phone every half hour asking for the fight .

It will be CERRONE !

Cowboy vs McGregor will be a fun fight but I see Cowboy losing. He is too vulnerable vs boxers, and McGregor will be able to hurt his body with kicks.

Diaz vs McGregor will be more competitive imo.

Back