Conner will fight Faber

Who's Connor? Is it so hard to spell a name right on Sherdog, even when it's in plain English?

You don't even argue.

Please don't quote me if you don't have anything to say.

Nate is a shit fight. Conor has absolute nothing to gain against a overrated fighter with a 18-10 record.

The fight is a wash period, they want to build up CM for 200, he should handle Diaz pretty easily, the buildup, weigh ins and hype will be second to none, and Nate doesn't care to stand and bang. He's only be tko'd once 3 years ago. Nate makes perfect sense and people will pay to see it. CM really has nothing to gain from any fight, but this fight will make him money.

The fight is a wash period, they want to build up CM for 200, he should handle Diaz pretty easily, the buildup, weigh ins and hype will be second to none, and Nate doesn't care to stand and bang. He's only be tko'd once 3 years ago. Nate makes perfect sense and people will pay to see it. CM really has nothing to gain from any fight, but this fight will make him money.

Yeah but you know Sherdog would make excuses even for someone who doesn't have a chance against Conor.

I want Conor vs Ferguson, Cerrone or Khabib. They wouldn't use excuses for them. Conor have a contract, he will gain millions against anyone. The money fight argue and Conor in the same post makes no sense.

You don't even argue.

Please don't quote me if you don't have anything to say.

Nate is a shit fight. Conor has absolute nothing to gain against a overrated fighter with a 18-10 record.
I can see now why you wrote what you wrote, but it still makes it bad posting doesn't it. What matters to you isn't how interesting or competitive the fight can be, but what your boy has to gain from it.

You heard it here first folks.

I will account bet you TS! So much so that IF you win, I will never come back to Sherdog!

Yep that means no new account, I will just flat out leave!!

IF Faber fights anyone named Conner at UFC 196 ... I will leave Sherdog!!

I don't give a shit about the money fight. Anyone is a money fight for Conor. Anyone. RDA vs Conor would make 1 mil PPV and no one gives a shit about RDA.

And that fight would be terrible. Nate is not in the same category of Conor. And they would use the short notice excuse even for him.

Nate vs Conor will sell more than Conor vs anyone else at WW, LW or FW other than Nick vs Conor.

This is a fact.

Sure, RDA vs McGregor will make 1 mil PPV and no one knows who RDA is.

Diaz vs McGregor will make even more than that, possibly even 2 mil if marketed right, because Diaz has a legitimate fan base.

The only other real money fight is Cerrone, but still not as big as Diaz.

I can see now why you wrote what you wrote, but it still makes it bad posting doesn't it. What matters to you isn't how interesting or competitive the fight can be, but what your boy has to gain from it.

I just want a good and legit fight. I know it's hard to get it on 2 weeks, but there are options.

All I think about Conor vs Nate is Conor beating fighter who have a terrible resume and people will still find excuses for him.

Who's Connor? Is it so hard to spell a name right on Sherdog, even when it's in plain English?
TS clearly said Conner not Connor.

How hard is it to read plain English?

If you're gonna hang from someone's nuts at least spell their name right.

You mean spell it right like the title of this post ... which I was making a sarcastic poke at?

You're not the brightest huh?

Nate vs Conor will sell more than Conor vs anyone else at WW, LW or FW other than Nick vs Conor.

This is a fact.

Sure, RDA vs McGregor will make 1 mil PPV and no one knows who RDA is.

Diaz vs McGregor will make even more than that, possibly even 2 mil if marketed right, because Diaz has a legitimate fan base.

The only other real money fight is Cerrone, but still not as big as Diaz.

You must be one of his fans, dude. That fight would be a park on the walk for Conor. Sure the build up will be great, but Nate is like 2-2 in his last 4 isn't he.

maybe conor likes to have a size advantage
but it would be a large scoop of suckage if it came to fruition

Ban this clown for posting fake news.

No Faber. He would destroy Faber. It would look like Wonderboy vs. Hendricks.

Diaz would be fun but he'd get starched. Cerrone would also get folded quickly.

I guess Diaz would last the longest.

Back