Conner is good.. but

Drinii

Blue Belt
Reaction score
even if he beats aldo, i think frankie will demolish him worse than anyone in the division.

i think aldo will beat him still but i feel as though frankie would be conners toughest fight and he would lose it 9/10 times.

Edgar wasn't exactly lighting Cub up til he got his first TD.

If McGregor can beat Aldo, Edgar won't beat him.

Aldo beats McGregor though.

Conor beats Edgar and Cub puts up good fight with Aldo

I would beat all of them: 6'2" without shoes and played HS hoops

LOL..you guys are crazy. His only challenge is Aldo.

Edgar is the toughest matchup for Conor, but Edgar, Mendes, Aldo, and Lamas all beat Conor.

even if he beats aldo, i think frankie will demolish him worse than anyone in the division.

i think aldo will beat him still but i feel as though frankie would be conners toughest fight and he would lose it 9/10 times.

and you've come to this conclusion based on....?

come on you have to have some kind of sound reasoning behind this, or are you just talking out your ass?

and you've come to this conclusion based on....?

come on you have to have some kind of sound reasoning behind this, or are you just talking out your ass?

same way people came to the conclusion that conner is the goat before he even had 3 fights in the ufc...

dennis siver is nothing, if aldo wanted to beat denis he would destroy him in one round, aldo just plays it safer now.

if conner came like that at aldo , hes getting hit in the temple and a knee to the face.

and frankie is just too good period, there is noone in the division that will finish frankie, and once conner realizes hes not doin much to frankie and the fight goes on i assure you frankie fill take him to the ground multiple times and smash his face in.

frankie beats conner any day

Edgar wasn't exactly lighting Cub up til he got his first TD.

If McGregor can beat Aldo, Edgar won't beat him.

Aldo beats McGregor though.

I don't hink so. Just re-watched Also vs. Zombie and if that Aldo goes against Conor he will get his ass beat. In other hand I don't really see Frankie losing to Conor, unless Conor has some Irish magic trick submissions.

I don't hink so. Just re-watched Also vs. Zombie and if that Aldo goes against Conor he will get his ass beat. In other hand I don't really see Frankie losing to Conor, unless Conor has some Irish magic trick submissions.

That was the worst version of Aldo I've ever seen, and he broke his foot in the 1st.

Aldo just beat the 2nd best FW in the world. Conor poses many problems, but I don't think we've seen the best Aldo yet. No worry of the TD, and we might see some super saiyan striking.

The thing about being delusional, is that you guys are probably completely oblivious to it. Do you edgar nut huggers realize that swanson is the same guy who got submitted in under two rounds by ricardo lamas?

That was the worst version of Aldo I've ever seen, and he broke his foot in the 1st.

Aldo just beat the 2nd best FW in the world. Conor poses many problems, but I don't think we've seen the best Aldo yet. No worry of the TD, and we might see some super saiyan striking.

Yes, I know he broke his foot but he wasn't exactly convincing before that either. Maybe a bad day or what not. Would be nice to see Chad vs. Frankie.

(Have to say this but Jose grab fence against mendez and basically that opened up window to knee him in the head...which ended fight. It was pretty even before that)

Yes, I know he broke his foot but he wasn't exactly convincing before that either. Maybe a bad day or what not. Would be nice to see Chad vs. Frankie.

(Have to say this but Jose grab fence against mendez and basically that opened up window to knee him in the head...which ended fight. It was pretty even before that)

He whooped his ass in the rematch.

Back