Connecticut Force Chemotherapy On Teen

I guess the girl should be brought up on charges of abusing herself.

The girl has not been given the tools to differentiate between actual science and snakeoil salesmen. I have met girls that also protect their abusive partners and i once read about a girl that protected her father that molested her because he loved her.

Driving is a healthcare decision just as much as salt intake is. Saying "yes" or "no" to something takes the minimum of mental ability. If you did/didn't think about the consequences of your actions when driving then what's the difference when deciding you do/don't want treatment for an illness?

The fact that driving is a real thing you see in front of your eyes, differentiating between legitimate, regulated, experimentally proven healthcare and snakeoil salesmen is not that easy.

The kid is not choosing to die, she is choosing some alternative BS. But we know she will have a horrible death if she chooses that.

She will turn 18 soon, and when she does, if she still has cancer she can choose to die a horrible death. She can blame the chemo when she fails.

No, fast food shouldnt be banned.

As to what does it has to do with the topic, i dont really know.

We have an obesity and diabetes epidemic with our teens.

I just wanted to know whether you always sided with the state mandating healthy choices, or you always sided with whatever makes Big Food/Pharma/Oil/etc.. money.

We have an obesity and diabetes epidemic with our teens.

I just wanted to know whether you always sided with the state mandating healthy choices, or you always sided with whatever makes Big Food/Pharma/Oil/etc.. money.

You are really comparing eating fast food with not going treatment for curable cancer?

Are you like retarded?

When fast food causes a horrible death in less than 5 years for 100% of the population, then you have a point about banning fast food.

Millions of people consume fast food and have a good bood lipid profile, ZERO individuals live through lymphoma without treatment.

Back