Congress wants a pay raise.

So they're concerned they won't be able to send their kids to college. Thats adorable.

Gotta make sure all your kids are driving BMWs

They're so out of touch with reality its scary.
In the real world people work hard, do a GOOD job, and still don't get raises (mainly because they can't just vote to get one).

And my mother didn't pay for my college education. I took out loans.

They're so out of touch with reality its scary.
In the real world people work hard, do a GOOD job, and still don't get raises (mainly because they can't just vote to get one).

And my mother didn't pay for my college education. I took out loans.

There's no accountability. They steal tax payer money and have the balls to ask for more.

Snippets bro, snippets. Friday. Drinking.

th

F that. They bleed this country dry with their personal agendas.

They deserve it, I don't know why people act like elected government officials that have one of the most important job in the country should have their salary compared to a typical American's

It's like the UK MPs getting an 10% pay rise when people in the public sector like nurses are being told they're lucky to get 1%. These MPs are also claiming everything back on expenses etc.

Lets not forget the house of lords and there

Impose term limit for congress and senate to two 5 years terms, then maybe people should think about that raise.

It's entirely possible that Congress is underpaid and that most of the current members don't deserve the job. If we glcould get pragmatic, honest people filling the House and Senate, the pay raise discussion would be much less irksome. What's the Congressional approval rating at right now, like 20% on a good day?

[Yt]exnaY0l4XsM[/MEDIA]

Can anyone think of a more self serving, greedy, incompetent, and petty group of assholes than congress? I can't.

Back