Law Congress Is Trying to Make It a Federal Crime to Participate in Boycott of Israel

Should just put Netanyahu on the $100 instead of Franklin given the level of cucking.

It'll still all be about the Benjamins which will ease some of the cuck pain.

It's weird how I see more people on the left starting to despise Israel now, more than I see from the right. So many Jewish people on the upper echelons of entertainment and news media, I thought this would never happen, but now social media is bypassing TV as the main source of information.

Wut? The left has always been anti Israel dude. Hell the PIRA in the 80s stood with the PLO.

beechmountave_mural_1982_pppa.jpg

This is actually really a fascinating thing. It really began following the 1967 war. Israel was no longer seen as the underdog by the world after the Arabs were so soundly defeated in just six days. The Palestinians became the Left's darlings.

Yet Jews still vote solidly Democratic.

If this was your response to this:
...prior to the creation of Israel on top of Palestine in 1948, we had no Arab enemies!

...then my statement holds and that's a side topic that you should start a thread on.

Your statement is pure sophistry to wit...

Prior to Neil Armstrong walking on the moon, we had no Arab enemies....

Israeli government falls, early elections called for April

JERUSALEM — Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's government agreed Monday to hold early elections in April after the ruling coalition appeared to come up short on votes needed to pass a contentious piece of court-ordered legislation.

Netanyahu said his coalition "unanimously" agreed to disband the government and hold a new election. At a meeting of his Likud faction, he listed his accomplishments in office and said he hoped his current religious, nationalistic coalition would be the "core" of the next one as well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pb...rnment-falls-early-elections-called-for-april

<NoneOfMy>

So the guy the GOP called to speak to our congress in an attempt to undermine our Iran Nuclear deal is facing corruption charges.

Very cool.

Last edited:
Won't happen in the U.S. Maybe you can go to South America and convince your people to open all their borders and be as one first. Then we'll see if it works or not.

Ya. The US has never meddled in the affairs of other sovereign nations, violating their borders, promoting coups, infringing on democratically elected leaders, etc.

You have no leg to stand on when demanding respect for the US' borders and laws. If you want respect, how about showing a little first, instead of acting like a bunch of entitled children who think "what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine".

Ya. The US has never meddled in the affairs of other sovereign nations, violating their borders, promoting coups, infringing on democratically elected leaders, etc.

You have no leg to stand on when demanding respect for the US' borders and laws. If you want respect, how about showing a little first, instead of acting like a bunch of entitled children who think "what's mine is mine, and what's yours is mine".
Good luck, quite a few posters in the War Room live by the idea of the U.S. can have their cake and eat it too. They mock the refugee crisis and make fun of Europe for accepting them, while pretending they are not the direct cause that the refugee crisis happened in the first place.

It's weird how I see more people on the left starting to despise Israel now, more than I see from the right. So many Jewish people on the upper echelons of entertainment and news media, I thought this would never happen, but now social media is bypassing TV as the main source of information.
It was like that since the 70s, Israel lost all leftist support while the Arabs surrounding her became solidly Soviet. The mainstream right has always supported Israel. The only people on the right that oppose Israel are the extreme right that has no representation.

The mainstream right has always supported Israel. The only people on the right that oppose Israel are the extreme right that has no representation.

No, definitely not. The traditional WASP Republican bastion was neutral to anti on the subject of Israel. James Baker, Robert Novak, and Pat Buchanan would be good examples.

I think three things led to the rise of a standard pro-Israel position in the Republican Party - the rise of the religious right, conservatives hatred of Iran and the replacement of the Weekly Standard (very pro-Israel) over the National Review (ambivalent) as the magazine to read for conservatives.

Israel has best cybersecurity industry in the world I think.

Best drone manufacturing and design, best LEO communication satellite design, the US largest R&D partner and I think has more companies listed on the us stock exchange than any other country.

Also, china knows all this and they are courting the debutante
hard; the now surpass the US as Israels largest economic investor.

Law is the law. Deal with it or gtfo

Wut? The left has always been anti Israel dude. Hell the PIRA in the 80s stood with the PLO.

beechmountave_mural_1982_pppa.jpg

People are sick look at the amount of semen splattered on that wall.

Do people really masturbate to that?

Law is the law. Deal with it or gtfo

You obviously have no respect for law.

And I am comfortable right where I am not looking like a hypocrital lame every time I open my mouth. So I will continue to call out little punks like yourself and you're not going to do jack shit about it.

you can pledge allegiance to the US without BOYCOTTING ISRAEL

nothing says you have to pledge allegiance to Israel, in the slightest

Is this weird? absolutely, but nothing like what people are painting it out to be

You obviously have no respect for law.

And I am comfortable right where I am not looking like a hypocrital lame every time I open my mouth. So I will continue to call out little punks like yourself and you're not going to do jack shit about it.
6a47ee5aa5886ae2e49176fed4bee21e414e482a8ed6de02d784cdcb0934ba8c.jpg

Someone spent Christmas alone!

Back