Law Congress Is Trying to Make It a Federal Crime to Participate in Boycott of Israel

The Saudis are not going to like that.

Ben Shapiro is a literal Demon. That little shit fuck is the epitome of "isreal first" and talks all the time about how he wants to move there and how he will i America becomes lost to white hating leftists.
BINGO!

He tries so hard to co-opt conservatives with sane and on point criticisms of crazy liberalism that some get lost to his corrupt foreign policy views.
He's great and slapping around teenagers on basic, obvious things. He does nothing more.

I'm going to say it now, i have never boycotted or protested anything. If they make it a felony to boycott Israel in the U.S. i will become the most vocal anti israel activist you have ever seen.

I pledge allegiance to planet earth...
I agree with you there.

You're free to hold that belief but if you don't join the fight against state-mandated economic and political support of Israel you will lose that right.

Further proof that the Jewish conspiracy people aren't that loony after all.

just slightly worse than Russia meddling with US politics....just..

I pledge allegiance to planet earth...

#noborders
Won't happen in the U.S. Maybe you can go to South America and convince your people to open all their borders and be as one first. Then we'll see if it works or not.

Is it an option not to pledge an allegiance to either country? Theyre both destroying the world.

Won't happen in the U.S. Maybe you can go to South America and convince your people to open all their borders and be as one first. Then we'll see if it works or not.
I'm a citizen of planet earth so all people are my people, but I live in the USA so we will start here first. Soros has it in the works, cuck.

#norborders

Is it an option not to pledge an allegiance to either country? Theyre both destroying the world.
Sure

Perhaps I should have made the choices:
1st Amendment or no 1st Amendment

If this law is allowed then it's not farfetched for it to become a crime to boycott certain companies, like say, in the fossil fuel industry.

I'm a citizen of planet earth so all people are my people, but I live in the USA so we will start here first. Soros has it in the works, cuck.

#norborders
1. You'll start nowhere, nobody.
2. Lol at thinking Soros has some poor kids best interests in mind like yourself.
3. Another progressive using the word cuck at me.

<45>

1. You'll start nowhere, nobody.
2. Lol at thinking Soros has some poor kids best interests in mind like yourself.
3. Another progressive using the word cuck at me.

<45>
#noborders × infinity

Suck it, cuck.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

There are so many people to hate in this discussion.

I didn't watch this video but I have seen Glenn Greenwald not accurately address what the anti-BDS bills. Not surprising for him. He is a terrible journalist.

In the case in Texas there is a bill that says companies who boycott Israel are going to be boycotted by the state and the state will not do business with them. Anyone employee in company still has their right to speak out against Israel and its policies.

The law is dumb but it isn't really a first amendment issue.

For a good write up on it.
https://reason.com/volokh/2018/12/18/everyone-is-misreporting-the-texas-bds-l

Sanders, Feinstein Urge Senate to Reject anti-BDS Bill: 'Threat to Free Speech'

Senators Bernie Sanders and Dianne Feinstein sent a letter on Thursday to Senate leaders urging them not to promote a controversial piece of legislation that will penalize boycotts against Israel and Israeli settlements in the West Bank.

Sanders and Feinstein, two of the most prominent Jewish members of the Senate, warned that the proposed legislation, called “The Israel Anti-Boycott Act,” will harm free speech in the U.S.

“While we do not support the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctons (BDS) Movement, we remain resolved to our constitutional oath to defend the right of every American to express their views peacefully without fear of actual punishment by the government,” Sanders, an independent, and Feinstein, a Democrat, wrote in their letter, which was sent to Democratic Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and Republican Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

Both Schumer and McConell support the anti-boycott bill, which is being promoted by the pro-Israeli lobby group AIPAC.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ha...nate-leaders-to-scrap-anti-bds-bill-1.6762918

If BDS goal was an independent Palestinian state that co-existed with Israel as the homeland of the Jewish people and focused its boycott on goods and services based on the West Bank, it might get somewhere. As it is, it is never going to amount to much other than get some bands not perform in Israel.

The Anti-BDS bills are dumb. And people like Greenwald easily twist them to make it look like people are infringing on the First Amendment but that isn't really the case.

BDS serves as a great rallying point for the right wing. That isn't going to go anywhere good.

Anti-normalization by the BDS movement where they push against left-wing Israelis and Palestinians to building any relationships will only make it more difficult to achieve peace when leaders are in place that are willing to give up the necessary sacrifices needed for peace.

And BDS push for the Palestinians having a sacred like right of return will make it impossible to ever achieve peace. The big compromise is going to have to be Palestinians have to give up their right of return into Israel proper and only return to Palestine and the Israelis will have to accept East Jerusalem will be the Palestinian capital. BDS doesn't make any demands for any compromise from the Palestinians and doesn't even mention Israel.

Anyway, it is a long stalemate and there are a lot of people that deserve to be punched in the balls.

I'd like so see this taking to the Supreme Court ASAP.
I'd also like for somebody to get Amy Goodman a saliva stimulant, or just a fucking cough drop. WTF Amy take care of that shit, I can barely get through an entire segment of yours anymore.

Back