Congress Considers Moon Camps and a Space Station Hotel for NASA's Future

In the future, it'll be fucking amazing

kGZidBz.jpg

Need some real estate for expansion and not let any crazy religious nut jobs live there.

Computers get smaller and more advanced when you go into space, medical science gets more advanced to help people who experience life in low grav and other worlds, because who knows what kind of sickness an diseases are out there there. Also when you get people off world, less shit more space and the planet can go about fixing herself. Everything has to get smaller when you launch it to save weight, and cost. Hell if we built a space elevator, it would be easier to bring rare metals, and rare material back down to earth.

I've already addressed pretty much all of this.

Computers get smaller and more advanced when you go into space, medical science gets more advanced to help people who experience life in low grav and other worlds, because who knows what kind of sickness an diseases are out there there. Also when you get people off world, less shit more space and the planet can go about fixing herself. Everything has to get smaller when you launch it to save weight, and cost. Hell if we built a space elevator, it would be easier to bring rare metals, and rare material back down to earth.

I don't agree with this stupid idea of a space elevator and hauling stuff back to earth. Seeing as how the Moon is composed mainly of cheese, we'll probably end up hauling it back to feed the hungry. Resulting in a Earth with no Moon. This whole space travel/lets live on the moon thing is nonsensical.

I don't agree with this stupid idea of a space elevator and hauling stuff back to earth. Seeing as how the Moon is composed mainly of cheese, we'll probably end up hauling it back to feed the hungry. Resulting in a Earth with no Moon. This whole thing is retarded.

Imported moon cheese would lead to less cows would lead to less methane gas would lead to less ozone pollution. I've changed my mind. Fund NASASAP

Back