Elections Congratulations to Mayor Pete Buttigieg for Winning the Iowa Caucuses!

Can we start a monthly dem pres candidate poll?
If stats mean anything, dems have a set of candidates who would all be historical fists, except Biden.
Biden, lol, the GOP should be doing everything in its power to try to get him as #1. The firestorm of anti-Biden media would be epic.

Buttigieg slams Electoral College for overruling popular vote 'twice in my lifetime'

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/438846-buttigieg-again-calls-for-eliminating-electoral-college

giphy.gif

Gladly.

It all comes down to this being a moment in American history, and in that moment we have a choice. And it's not just what we choose, it's how we choose. The ills of partisanship have taken a country full of values and leveraged them to create an unhealthy political atmosphere. As president, Mayor Pete can guide us back to a politics that is reflective of the choices we make over our values, and make inroads over specific issues as we instill them in our political and social culture.

This is beautiful.

They rebooted it for a season about 10 years ago. It was actualley pretty good. Along with videos they would watch reality tv and MMA. I caught an episode of it at a buddy's house when it was on and we were laughing our asses off. We were late 20's-early30's at the time and he made the comment that he was so glad that he still had the same sense of humor as he did when he was 15:D

"You can't beat 'Iron Schlong' McSweeney"
<21>

I haven't seen much, but I do find the thought of a "first husband" a little off-putting. Kissing at the inauguration? I don't care how they live their life and don't consider myself homophobic in the slightest. Am I just based on that? I like a few gay guys at the office. Like more than most of the straight guys, so I just don't buy into it that I am just because I might not be ready to have a gay POTUS and FMOTUS. Yet.

You're good, man.

I actually find it all quite absurd myself and rofl @ the idea of ever marrying some dude. It would just be idiotic for me to stand opposed to civil rights though, even if they aren't personally necessary. Adoption is another one; I will sire my own damn sons like the 68% of other "gays" who do and have, thanks.

It'd just be cool if it was a little more than slightly less stigmatized than being a murderer or pedophile. Hell, most posters on here think we're all the latter as it is despite there being no reason or excuse for that whatsoever. Why? Because the available sex with consenting adults is virtually unlimited.

I actually tend to think pedophiles are just pedophiles, meaning their primary interest is androgynous prepubescent children regardless of sex or orientation.

Holy shit the blatant homophobia against Pete is insane.

It's weird seeing it from Bernie Bros around the interwebs. If you are a Bernie Sanders supporter or at the least want to see him H2H with Trump in November (which I do), I can't fathom why you'd need to go there to take shots at a politician like Buttigieg. Seriously, wtf. He's got plenty of scummy, low-class fans like anybody else though.

One of Wall Street Pete's FORTY billionaire donors is Glenn Dubin, who's been directly implicated in the Epstein scandal. Dubin's wife, Eva Andersson, a former model from Sweden, is Epstein's ex-girlfriend and her former butler testified that she was involved in the trafficking of a fifteen year old girl from Sweden to Epstein.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10918...ed-court-docs-of-raping-trafficked-sex-slave/

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffr...edish-teen-told-him-she-was-pressured-for-sex

@Fawlty is this really the swamp you want in the White House when we have an uncompromised candidate in Bernie who's raised more money than anybody and didn't have to suck oligarch dick to do it?

Gladly.

It all comes down to this being a moment in American history, and in that moment we have a choice. And it's not just what we choose, it's how we choose. The ills of partisanship have taken a country full of values and leveraged them to create an unhealthy political atmosphere. As president, Mayor Pete can guide us back to a politics that is reflective of the choices we make over our values, and make inroads over specific issues as we instill them in our political and social culture.
<[analyzed}>

Oh, they finally got those things counted, huh? Well, if they tackled that, universal healthcare should be a walk in the park.

It's weird seeing it from Bernie Bros around the interwebs. If you are a Bernie Sanders supporter or at the least want to see him H2H with Trump in November (which I do), I can't fathom why you'd need to go there to take shots at a politician like Buttigieg. Seriously, wtf. He's got plenty of scummy, low-class fans like anybody else though.
I'm just not seeing it. Personally, I call him Platitude Pete, Wall Street Pete, Wine Cave Pete, Pete The Cheat, etc. It's all based on his policies (or lack thereof), his empty rhetoric and lack of integrity. Nothing about his sexuality. I almost forget that he's gay since he doesn't usually mention it and he's so straight acting.

The only homophobia I've seen is from that idiot Klobuchar supporter who caucused for Pete because Klobuchar wasn't viable and then wanted to take back her vote when she found out he was gay and had a husband (it was later reported that her vote ended up going to Warren). But I can't put that on Klobuchar either, even though I don't like her.

I'd like to see some data to support this, but my hunch is that the more moderate candidates like Klobuchar, Biden, and even Pete himself, have more people with homophobic views, who are more socially conservative and less likely to support same sex marriage, than Bernie and Warren do.

But if you have seen genuine homophobia from Bernie supporters, then yes, that's completely unnecessary and counterproductive and like you said, EVERY candidate has some scummy supporters.

This thread is one of the most disgusting crap I've seen in the War Room, and I've been here for a while.

With the amount of in fighting that's occurred in the party due to the shit show results, and Biden the national polling front runner doing far worse than expected, I actually feel fairly confident saying Trump was the winner in Iowa

Back