Elections Congratulations to Mayor Pete Buttigieg for Winning the Iowa Caucuses!

I didn't see that or read the coverage. I don't think anything beats the super aggro Pelosi clap from before. Was she trying to one-up her last performance?

She was. That was passive aggressive though. This was just aggressive.

And then Trump didn't do nuthin.

3ojlo8.jpg
<{anton}>
Careful.

a certain Leftist recently asked me why so many MAGAbros are supporting Bernie Sanders in the primary. The reason is because for us Bernie is Shiva the Destroyer.

I'd call it more of a statistical tie. It was only 3 districts... and for many Bernie supporters it just looks like another rig job. I'm with the group that thinks the Dems didn't want Bernie to win it. He scares them. They sure as HELL didn't want want Biden coming in last.... (Amy doesn't count).

Considering how corrupt the DNC is, it's not out of the realm of posiblility that they fudged it just enough to put Bernie in Second Place. It also looks rly bad that Buttigieg is involved in the App that sent Bernie votes to other candidates...especially when one of the other investors in the App is Hillary "I paid a foreign govt. for dirt on Trump" Clinton.... that's not a good look. New Hampshire will hopefully go smoother.

Courage is a topic close to Mayor Pete's heart. When he served as an intelligence officer in Afghanistan, he had the pleasure of working with men and women of exceptional courage every day. Some of them didn't come home, and he feels that we owe them our respect and a further commitment to our values. But what he learned more than anything else was that you were underfed and your head was left too close to the fireplace.
I lol’d.

Gladly.

It all comes down to this being a moment in American history, and in that moment we have a choice. And it's not just what we choose, it's how we choose. The ills of partisanship have taken a country full of values and leveraged them to create an unhealthy political atmosphere. As president, Mayor Pete can guide us back to a politics that is reflective of the choices we make over our values, and make inroads over specific issues as we instill them in our political and social culture.
Not sure if you got these from Pete’s website or should be employed as his speech writer, but it’s definitely one of the two.

Imagine being dumb enough to think you can compete against this movement…
EQM9ei-UYAAcw7k

That ain't no Mayor Pete rally ladies and gentlemen.

a certain Leftist recently asked me why so many MAGAbros are supporting Bernie Sanders in the primary. The reason is because for us Bernie is Shiva the Destroyer.

Sound like when Clinton and media folk were supporting Trump, because they thought he was weak.

Careful what you wish for.

Pete Buttigieg.

*cue Beavis and Butt-Head*

Peter Butt-Gig!

Who's Peter's VP? Harry Sachs?

Pete Buttigieg.

*cue Beavis and Butt-Head*

Peter Butt-Gig!

Who's Peter's VP? Harry Sachs?
At this point? I wouldn't put it past him to gather up all of the leading sociopaths on Wall Street, Big Pharma and the Military Industrial Complex and have them bid on it like at the end of the movie "The Fall of the Roman Empire".

And no I'm not joking.

Before or after she applauded the illegal attempt to over throw Venezuela.

Your doing it wrong brah.

The nomination is basically locked up for Bernie right now.

Time to move onto the real target in Trump.

Whatever makes you feel better. Bernie still finished in an extremely strong second place. He's positioned to become perhaps the most prolific silver medal winner in all of politics.

The Yoel?

Imagine being dumb enough to think you can compete against this movement…
EQM9ei-UYAAcw7k

That ain't no Mayor Pete rally ladies and gentlemen.
If Republicans have taught us anything, you can't prey the gay away.

Your doing it wrong brah.

The nomination is basically locked up for Bernie right now.

Time to move onto the real target in Trump.
Was this for me?

But I will reply anyway.

If Bernie is on stage accepting the nomination then I will consider it over. Don't underestimate the billionaires who control the Democrats.

Bernie won......Pete came out of this looking like a rat.....This will hurt em in the long run.
not if his billionaire supports can help it

Back