Congratulations to Joe Biden

Congratulations to Joe Biden, I didn't want him to win, but I'm willing to accept an absolute fat L, and respect him as my next President, I do not wish any harm or death on him or Kamala Harris, no one deserves death(Unless they're a pedo or murderer)I hope that what they plan on doing is actually good for America, it sucks not everyone could unite and accept Trumps Presidential run, but I hope my fellow Trump supporters can agree to disagree with the opposing side, and unite, that's what America's founded upon, is unity, there shouldn't be opposing side, we all should discuss the problems, and come up with a compromise, I still love America, and God Bless.
<RomeroSalute>

I voted for Trump too, but I feel the same way. Even if I don't agree with some of their policies I'm still going to support our commander in chief. I have a feeling a lot of lefties are going to be left with egg on their face though as I don't think much will change in the next 4 years.

The majority of the sane world has just breathed a collective sigh of relief.

gIFFJ1q.jpg

ZlMOhk4.jpg

Congratulations to Joe Biden, I didn't want him to win, but I'm willing to accept an absolute fat L, and respect him as my next President, I do not wish any harm or death on him or Kamala Harris, no one deserves death(Unless they're a pedo or murderer)I hope that what they plan on doing is actually good for America, it sucks not everyone could unite and accept Trumps Presidential run, but I hope my fellow Trump supporters can agree to disagree with the opposing side, and unite, that's what America's founded upon, is unity, there shouldn't be opposing side, we all should discuss the problems, and come up with a compromise, I still love America, and God Bless.
<RomeroSalute>
you and @Kandyland are good dude's. As a Trump supporter I'm not mad that Biden one

Big props to the Dems for actually growing a pair of balls for once.

They used the pandemic, turned it into the plandemic, and stuck to the plan.even while watching hard working Americans lose their jobs and businesses that they worked a lifetime for.

Evil, amoral shit, but all the way legal,right out of the Republican playbook. I didn't think they had it in them, but they did.

Shows how pathetic, disorganized, and unqualified the Trump children were in running the re-election. They left it up to Rudy to handle the legal battles...what a joke.

But Trump gets to cash in like mad on the private circuit. Still holds rallies and raises monstrous numbers for the 2024 campaign as well. Has absolutely no filter or restrictions and steals all the ratings.from the dems. Repubs hold the Senate and courts, immune to any real investigations.

In.the end Trump.gets.his version of 12 years and the last laugh on everyone.
I don't think this is the type of 12 year plan Trump is most worried about at the moment...

You and I had a sig bet on this election. I'm reminding YOU, motherfucker. I ain't no welch.

Beat me to it.

lol i think i had a lot of bets that I forgot about

I honestly just hate Trump and now that he's gone I don't really feel like I'll be arguing with anyone because my other political opinions are pretty lukewarm

lol i think i had a lot of bets that I forgot about

I honestly just hate Trump and now that he's gone I don't really feel like I'll be arguing with anyone because my other political opinions are pretty lukewarm

There will be other issues to fill our cold, black hearts with things to argue about. Outside of the Lounge Ladies, things have been fairly chill on this board. Bragging rights go around and come around. It's all good.

There will be other issues to fill our cold, black hearts with things to argue about. Outside of the Lounge Ladies, things have been fairly chill on this board. Bragging rights go around and come around. It's all good.
indeed

Its not really about Biden here

Its about the person who just broke 3 glass ceilings in American history

tenor.gif

These days, when a political decision is taken for a candidate, I often wonder how much value is given to qualifications/credentials versus identity politics. Biden said the candidate must be a female and black. This type of ideology and identity politics has become the left's raison d'etre. I think qualifications and merit are more important than this type of politics and artificial quotas. It's the same type of politics that gives 11 million illegals citizenship for future democratic votes. It's alarming.

These days, when a political decision is taken for a candidate, I often wonder how much value is given to qualifications/credentials versus identity politics. Biden said the candidate must be a female and black. This type of ideology and identity politics has become the left's raison d'etre. I think qualifications and merit are more important than this type of politics and artificial quotas. It's the same type of politics that gives 11 million illegals citizenship for future democratic votes. It's alarming.
You trying to imply that Obama won because he was black?

Bahaha! Your turn, bitches!

If I'm Trump, I sit back...retire and watch the country burn while making snide tweets!

You trying to imply that Obama won because he was black?

I don't know. There could be a chance, I have no idea. Would you be surprised either way? I know he got a peace prize for being black. Back to the point, do you notice the leftist identity politics going on?

Big props to the Dems for actually growing a pair of balls for once.

They used the pandemic, turned it into the plandemic, and stuck to the plan.even while watching hard working Americans lose their jobs and businesses that they worked a lifetime for.

Evil, amoral shit, but all the way legal,right out of the Republican playbook. I didn't think they had it in them, but they did.

Shows how pathetic, disorganized, and unqualified the Trump children were in running the re-election. They left it up to Rudy to handle the legal battles...what a joke.

But Trump gets to cash in like mad on the private circuit. Still holds rallies and raises monstrous numbers for the 2024 campaign as well. Has absolutely no filter or restrictions and steals all the ratings.from the dems. Repubs hold the Senate and courts, immune to any real investigations.

In.the end Trump.gets.his version of 12 years and the last laugh on everyone.
Thats if trump doesnt end up in jail lol

Bahaha! Your turn, bitches!

If I'm Trump, I sit back...retire and watch the country burn while making snide tweets!

If your Trump your going to be huddled in your lawyer's office praying Kamala gives you a pardon

Back