1. We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. For those experiencing login issues, a temporary solution is to clear your cache and cookies on your web browser. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
  2. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Congratulations to Joe Biden

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Frankie Baby!, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Frankie Baby! Lost AV bet

Congratulations to Joe Biden, I didn't want him to win, but I'm willing to accept an absolute fat L, and respect him as my next President, I do not wish any harm or death on him or Kamala Harris, no one deserves death(Unless they're a pedo or murderer)I hope that what they plan on doing is actually good for America, it sucks not everyone could unite and accept Trumps Presidential run, but I hope my fellow Trump supporters can agree to disagree with the opposing side, and unite, that's what America's founded upon, is unity, there shouldn't be opposing side, we all should discuss the problems, and come up with a compromise, I still love America, and God Bless.
    <RomeroSalute>

2. BFoe PhD in Fedor Studies from the Univ of Stary Oskol Platinum Member

Cheers @Frankie Baby!
    Was a crazy 4 years, and a pretty ugly election. I really do hope our government—and the people—can start to work together again.

3. Queen B Fully Vaccinated Double Yellow Card

Its not really about Biden here

Its about the person who just broke 3 glass ceilings in American history

[​IMG]

Kono dio da! likes this.
  4. Diogenes of Sinope Red Belt

Agreed. It will become more divided than ever imo.

5. Chest Rockwell Brown Belt

Big props to the Dems for actually growing a pair of balls for once.

They used the pandemic, turned it into the plandemic, and stuck to the plan.even while watching hard working Americans lose their jobs and businesses that they worked a lifetime for.

Evil, amoral shit, but all the way legal,right out of the Republican playbook. I didn't think they had it in them, but they did.

Shows how pathetic, disorganized, and unqualified the Trump children were in running the re-election. They left it up to Rudy to handle the legal battles...what a joke.

But Trump gets to cash in like mad on the private circuit. Still holds rallies and raises monstrous numbers for the 2024 campaign as well. Has absolutely no filter or restrictions and steals all the ratings.from the dems. Repubs hold the Senate and courts, immune to any real investigations.

In.the end Trump.gets.his version of 12 years and the last laugh on everyone.

Legicato likes this.
  6. Rational Poster Actually the Best Poster

This is what I like to see.

Bald1 likes this.
  7. Rational Poster Actually the Best Poster

That's a very nice cope you have there.

Swoliosis and Nightgunner05 like this.
  8. kenetics Gold Belt

When will people learn on these forums that both sides have been corrupted by big corpa and lobbyists for a long time.

The private sectors have become more powerful than the government as time went by. Hopefully the people can take back the country. That starts by cleaning house in the senate.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  9. BFoe PhD in Fedor Studies from the Univ of Stary Oskol Platinum Member

It’s definitely possible. Maybe with Trump out of there we can return a bit to the way things were? I don’t know. I’ve never seen a president have such a cult of personality around him. There are people in town that are flying Trump flags on their houses—I don’t ever recall even seeing a flag with another president’s name on it before. The Trump supporters are a fiercely loyal bunch.

10. Diogenes of Sinope Red Belt

We were divided before Trump, circa-2014. the left will definitely be seeking revenge for the last 4 years, and the right definitely wont sit back and accept it.

I cant see us coming together for a generation, if I'm being completely honest

11. Wadtucket Gold Belt

<JackieThumbsUp>

I hope he does well and doesn't tax me to death nor lock me in the potato cellar COVID pod

12. FierceRedBelt Silver Belt

First woman and first mixed race. What else?

13. Milton_Gracie Platinum Card Banned

Pop Quiz...

When the Right Wing version of Colin Kaepernnick takes a stand or take a knee or whatever... How will Biden react? Will he call him a sonofabitch and encourage his voters to ostracize him or will he consider the issue and take a calm and measured approach that one would expect from the dignified position as POTUS?

14. Wadtucket Gold Belt

First openly Marxist Black lady, that's quite a feat

Congrats to @Queen B

GearSolidMetal and Frankie Baby! like this.
  15. BFoe PhD in Fedor Studies from the Univ of Stary Oskol Platinum Member

Yeah, but Trump and company certainly got their licks in on behalf of those who disliked the Obama years. And I think the Right certainly “won” the legislation and judicial game. McConnell successfully stonewalled tons of judicial picks and tons of bills.
    Our Founding Fathers had personality conflicts and major disagreements, but they got a Constitution written and ratified, because they had to. Our government (on both sides) needs to start governing like they don’t have a choice—because they shouldn’t have a choice. It’s their job.

16. PhitePhan Brown Belt

<{dayum}>

17. nostradumbass Steel Belt

Um, the last democrat president was mixed race.

18. KAZSoliloquy Steel Belt

black, woman, east asian.

19. FierceRedBelt Silver Belt

Thought she was vice president or has she already off the old man?

20. FierceRedBelt Silver Belt

Indians are not east Asians but first mixed race Asian. Got it.