Congratulations on fight #100 Minowman

Gatts

Green Belt
Reaction score
Won with a right hook KO in ROAD FC 13 today and currently at a 57-35-8.
Crazy, Full of heart, entertaining and a joy to watch, thank you for all the fights "Punk".
Started his career at 2-9-3 which is a good personification of his never give up attitude.

Congrats Minowaman.

Big Fan here

45GzL08.jpg

Minowaman. The Man. The myth. The legend.

UFC wanted Fedor, but goes quiet when Ikuhisa is mentioned. He crosses different weight classes with ease. He does pro wrestling bouts and creates a character we know and can get an emotional attachment to. If you dont ur dumb tuf fox brock nuthugger

Minowaman is a crazy sombitch and he still is fighting. Kazushi Sakuraba is the BEST japaneese fighter EVER in my opinion, but 2nd place belongs to Shinya Aoki, Yushin Okami, Ikuhisa Minowa or Takanori Gomi.

Can a Plat make a thred with a poll?

UFC wanted Fedor, but goes quiet when Ikuhisa is mentioned. He crosses different weight classes with ease. He does pro wrestling bouts and creates a character we know and can get an emotional attachment to. If you dont ur dumb tuf fox brock nuthugger

Minowaman is a crazy sombitch and he still is fighting. Kazushi Sakuraba is the BEST japaneese fighter EVER in my opinion, but 2nd place belongs to Shinya Aoki, Yushin Okami, Ikuhisa Minowa or Takanori Gomi.

Minowa would not have done well in the ufc. Not to say I don't love watching his fights.

Let's see a .gif pronto! MINOWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAMANNN

Minowa would not have done well in the ufc. Not to say I don't love watching his fights.

Shhh...please. I am using imagination leg locking Gegard and Machida.

Yup, these happen

I have an idea for Minowa's retirement ceremony.

He keeps fighting increasingly bigger animals until he dies as that is the only way in which Minowa will really retire.

I have an idea for Minowa's retirement ceremony.

He keeps fighting increasingly bigger animals until he dies as that is the only way in which Minowa will really retire.

"he died doing what he loved"

I loved his fights with the NYBA.

iQE0TtQKu0reE.gif

not only that he won the #100, but he did it via H-bomb:icon_chee

go go Minowaman

Back