Congratulations Nate Marquardt (Even though he lost)

ScottBlevinsGOD

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This dude has been consistently ranked top 10 for over TEN years, I hated watching that come to an end tonight. Only a select few can stay near the top for that long. Always entertaining.

WAR MARQUARDT

Last edited:
I salute Nate for not packing it in.... his thigh is going to look like raw steak tomorrow...

Consistently inconsistent. I can't believe he got blown out of the water like that.

Congratulating him for holding out as long as Strikeforce has?

No disrespect but he looked terrible tonight.

Looks like not all the best fighters are in the UFC.

A better title would be, Even though Nate got destroyed... otherwise it's kind of weird

people have to stop thinking the UFC is like the NBA or something

plenty of fighters outside the UFC can come in and destroy the upper echelon fighters

Thanks for the fuckin spoiler alert!! SMH!! It doesn't come on for another half hour for me :(

As Dana once said, Nate is a choke artist. The guy fucking BLOWS IT every time he starts crawling back towards the top and getting people interested in him being in the title picture. He did it 2-3 times in the UFC @ MW, and he just did it again @ WW.

After tonight there won't be any talk of Nate vs. GSP. None.

it's good to see something like this directly after what has to be the lowest point in his career.

he is still a very capable ww, and i think he could beat almost anybody at ww (he has first round finishes of maia and kampmann). i was surprised at how such a vet could be chopped up like that, but i think he seriously underestimated saffiedine.

anyway, he's been a top 10 fighter for so long, as the TS pointed out, and i dont want to see him written off completely. he'll be kickin himself so we shouldnt kick him while he's down. nate, saffiedine, and woodley will tear up the ufc in the next year

the the accomplishment the ts brought up is a very hard thing to do at the top level of mma for all those years.

props to marquadt

This dude has been consistently ranked top 10 for over TEN years, I hated watching that come to an end tonight. Only a select few can stay near the top for that long. Always entertaining.

WAR MARQUARDT

I can get behind this, Nate will still be a force at WW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back