Congrats to TJ.

He earned my respect back, bounced back after a ROUGH first round, and pushed even into the Championship rounds. EPO or not, TJ is elite, and he's back. He fought a smart fight and didn't just try to Kickbox with him, he made it ugly, and used his wrestling as best he could. It wasn't exciting but TJ put on a veteran performance and showed true character and heart.

Hate him, but impressive performance.

Still think Cory should have been given the W

Came back from a two year drug suspension and it took him less than two minutes to start cheating again. Grabbing the shorts to get out of the triangle in the first round, repeatly grabbing the fence throughout the fight, you have to give him marks for consistency at least.

Respect!

To come back after so much and overcome the adversity of a fucked up knee and brutal cut to the face that early... I'm happy to see TJ get the nod.

It was super close, and wouldn't have been controversial at all if Cory had won. But I'm glad TJ got this one, didn't want to see him on the wrong end of yet ANOTHER close decision.

Really good fight and card. I thought dilly looked gassed after the first. Respect to both guys. Then picked it up 3-5

Back