Congrats to the war room

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Until recently I have been kind of pessimistic about this place . Then after thinking about it, it gives me some relief. We have many different and wild views amongst us here but we are all able to bring them right into the line of fire, and what a firing line this place can be. Almost any view you hold sacred and dear you will find people here who will be the polar opposite.

So congrats WR posters for bringing view here as opposed to a partisan vacuum chamber.
In my opinion there is no better path to being a rational person than to hear the rationale of people from across a huge sample size.

Ps wtf posting is so much harder I can't even go back after typing without deleting everything.

That may have been true in the old forum, thanks to the new forum I can now passive aggressively "like" posts that agree with my viewpoint without subjecting myself to any of the rebuttal.

I still don't understand what their thinking was on including a like system for the forum. Maybe getting rid of all the postwhoring by people just quoting and writing "this"? Seems poorly thought out, unless they're tracking our likes for marketing purposes.

I can save them the marketing costs if that's the case, find dick and fart jokebook advertisers to make millions.

It was a good ride. Unfortunately I agree with, (not like) what Mainez said. I think the level of discourse is about to take a nose dive. It already seems like there are fewer good threads, and less traffic overall.

The recent republican debate thread was pathetic. It felt like I was in a club at 3am, and all the lights had been turned on. Everybody was standing around blinking, looking for the door. The vibe was lost.

I mean I made a thread on this before everything was reset due to WBU (White Belt Uprising). We usually have two sides in WR discussions, but people would respond and add their nuances to the discourse. The like system has the potential to make people not gaf and just press the like button.

Please folks, let us not walk into that trap. It may not matter for other subforums but it does for the WR.

I still don't understand what their thinking was on including a like system for the forum. Maybe getting rid of all the postwhoring by people just quoting and writing "this"? Seems poorly thought out, unless they're tracking our likes for marketing purposes.
^ this

I also propose that we have a 'Suck-up and pandering award' for the WR. Given to those who

a) Hand out the most likes and
b) receive the most likes.

I mean I made a thread on this before everything was reset due to WBU (White Belt Uprising). We usually have two sides in WR discussions, but people would respond and add their nuances to the discourse. The like system has the potential to make people not gaf and just press the like button.

Please folks, let us not walk into that trap. It may not matter for other subforums but it does for the WR.

I was going to like your post, but then in the spirit of said post, I am replying to it that I agree.

I was going to like your post, but then in the spirit of said post, I am replying to it that I agree.

I like the way you think, but I won't like it.

Is this a joke? If Stormfront and the youtube comments section fucked and had a retard baby it would look like the WR.

JK I love you guys

The War Room is in a way what remains if you eject those who cannot talk without expressing the want to gas all Jews on the one hand and those who only can exist within Safe Spaces on the other.

Your welcome

Sherdog was a place for men.. Likes are for little girls and attention wh*res.

That said, I like the War Room on Sherdog. No pun.

I still don't understand what their thinking was on including a like system for the forum. Maybe getting rid of all the postwhoring by people just quoting and writing "this"?

It's a great alternative to quoting someone for the sole purpose of saying, "I agree". If applied right, it should clean up the clutter. For instance, instead of writing this garbage, I could have just liked your post.

As for the TS, I'm always amazed at how two logical and intelligent people can have the exact opposite view on the same issue. It's part of the reason I've stuck around. Also, for the free juice and cookies.

That's why I like this place. I loath some of the people here but it's important to hear every kind of view/opinion there is. We can all sharpen our teeth and hopefully correct our stupid opinions together. I like the like button they added, because recently I don't put any effort into my posts at all. I'm not saying I'm wrong on everything, but it's incentive to organize your thoughts better and make better discussion.

Merry Christmas War Room.

Back