Conflicted Conor Hater

sohocanaan22

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Anyone ever wind up uncomfortable with the intensity of their fighter hate? I'm anti McGregor. Dude is a disease. If I'm drunk at the time and Siver pulls off the miracle I could easily wind up with a life-sized tattoo of the little devil.

The four-hour seminar in the middle of 182 pushed me over some kind of new edge. I keep catching myself hoping CM suffers a horrible, savage KO. Like Tyson v. Frazier savage. But I never wish brutal harm on anybody. Least of all guys who put themselves in harm's way--in part for my entertainment purposes. That's not cool. Many a times I've been called "pussy" on here for fretting about concussions.

It's just that McGregor and his throne-sniffers are so annoying, anything less than him getting ktfo and they'll cry foul about JBJ's eye pokes or Richard Steele hating Irish people or whatever, and the hype train will be that much worse.

Anyone ever wind up uncomfortable with the intensity of their fighter hate? I'm anti McGregor. Dude is a disease. If I'm drunk at the time and Siver pulls off the miracle I could easily wind up with a life-sized tattoo of the little devil.

That must be how Conor got his monstrosity tattooed on his chest. I heard he really disliked Anderson Silva and made the same claim you did before the Weidman fight.

That must be how Conor got his monstrosity tattooed on his chest. I heard he really disliked Anderson Silva and made the same claim you did before the Weidman fight.

Seriously? LOLOLOL.

Actually don't tell me if you're trolling. This ignorance is bliss.

You're going to get a tattoo of Jens Pulver?

The little devil soars again.

The four-hour seminar in the middle of 182 pushed me over some kind of new edge. I keep catching myself hoping CM suffers a horrible, savage KO. Like Tyson v. Frazier savage. But I never wish brutal harm on anybody. Least of all guys who put themselves in harm's way--in part for my entertainment purposes. That's not cool. Many a times I've been called "pussy" on here for fretting about concussions.

It's just that McGregor and his throne-sniffers are so annoying, anything less than him getting ktfo and they'll cry foul about JBJ's eye pokes or Richard Steele hating Irish people or whatever, and the hype train will be that much worse.

Confused-Gary-Payton.gif

I honestly didn't know who he was even have the Brandao fight but I was impressed because Brandao was a beast...

But after his last fight I became a fan and went back to watch his precious fights. He's exciting man. With the loss is lesnar, gsp and silva I had to turn to someone right lol

Back