Media Confirmed: Paulo Costa is trolling all you fools, and it's working

lol Paulo doesnt have the guile in him to troll the mma world after getting besmirched as badly as he did.
He got embarassed and is acting like Deontay Wilder right now,comin up w ridiculous excuses.

I've heard rumor he ordered a purple pillow...

s-l300.jpg

So making himself look like an asshole for 6 months is now considered next level trolling?

Haha guys! Got you! I made 49 excuses about the fight but then I made my 50th excuse and got ragged on so I pretend to take it back so I was just kidding and you fell for it!!

He got TKO’ed on purpose, you idiots! Don’t you get it?

No he's in damage control mode. People pulled him to the side.

His forward pressure was negated through footwork and feints and overall Izzy’s movement, he got exposed, but that doesn’t mean Costa is not a good fighter; just means that Izzy is better. A rematch might look a little different; different in that he will be overly aggressive and get caught like Whitaker. Someone will solve the puzzle of Adesanya; but no time soon I think. The best game plan a fighter has had is Romero; and that game plan is to do nothing

Guess he had to loosen up before letting Izzy have at it smh

No he's in damage control mode. People pulled him to the side.
His team needs to change his social media passwords.

Hard to find examples of fights handling a loss worse.
Paulo is on Deontay Wilder levels of denial, butthurt and delusional fantasy.

He should have claimed he was banging 10s every day and twice on weekends throughout his camp and it drained him. Could have worked that into a promo and easily get another title shot after maybe one win and it would be bigger than the last time.

But he is a moron and so he came up with this instead.

Im suprised everyone is taking this so serious his Twitter has always been 90% memes. The worst thing about this strong reaction is that it's bad trolling that should be ignored. Can't believe it's working lmao

giphy.gif

Borracha must be directly trolling this thread.

Real wizardary.

5f7bd22e46e0fb0007bc3468_1466511244580-asxo11_t_1601950258855_640_360_400.gif

Back