Confirmed:gsp continues ducking Anderson, where are the Silva haters now

I'm all for hating Trump, but seriously, the shit gets old.
I mean, the comparison is warranted. GSP haters and Trump supporters are two separate groups of fervent retards with very stubborn views that they are completely unwilling to change despite the facts of reality.

With all due respect to GSP and his fans, he does not deserve much better. In fact he has got much better than he deserved.

1) After a 4 year layoff, he is gifted a title shot at MW, a weight class he has never fought at and was not ranked at, against Bisping. A champion who while he earned his strap, was considered almost universally as a very week champ. I find it interesting that GSP had no such interest when Silva, or Weidman, or Rockhold, was champion. He got his 2 straps and he will go down as a 2 division champ, but GSP is the least legitimate of all the 2 division champs in this sherdoggers opinion.

2) He was given this completely unearned, undeserved title shot with the stipulation that he defend the belt should he win. He didn't. He backed out of that agreement. Wax whatever medical or health poetry around it that you want. He welched.

3) 2nd strap obtained and welching completed, he is now holding out for another completely unearned, undeserved title shot in a weight class he has never fought. I hope the UFC does not give it to him and I don't think they will. I don't think they will ever let GSP fight for a title again after what he pulled at MW. They know to near certainty that should he win that fight, he will just ride off into the sunset. He would leave yet another division, which was already in disarray, and put in additional disarray just to accommodate him, in complete fubar disarray by vacating immediately after winning.

The UFC does not need GSP to fight McGregor. Either of them will sell plenty of PPV's on their own against pretty much any opponent.

GSP has options. Since he never lost the belt at WW, he could get that shot. But he wants absolutely nothing to do with Woodley, and he won't want anything to do with anyone that beats Woodley.

If he wants to fight for the LW belt, let him go through a couple of the active killers sitting at the top of that division and earn the shot. Fergie will be healing up soon. Poirer and Lee will both be needing dance partners. Any of those are compelling. Let him go through 2 of those 3 and tidy things up at the top a bit.
Then if he earns a TS give it to him. And if he rides off into the sunset again, at least he will have added a little value to the division before doing so.
You think Conor deserved a title shot in another division when the guy hasn't even defended the belt a single time in his own division?

GSP defended his belt 9 times, left undefeated and was on a 12 fight winning streak before he fought Bisping. People wouldn't have said shit if GSP was given a title shot at MW before he took his time off. But people are also quick to forget.

Lol at his 2 belts being the least legitimate.

Dozer got banned

He was harmless & silly
But they let him back after he was banned as TONER & he kept posting the same thing over & over again.
I can see a mod getting fed up with it after allowing him back

I normally support fighters right to be selective, but this is actually bothering me now. GSP comes out of retirement to cherry pick an easy fight, then fucking dips after winning the title.
Now we have a fight that fans have been wanting to see for years, which is a very winable fight against a ring rusted, broken Silva, and he's wussing out. C'mon Georgie.

You think Conor deserved a title shot in another division when the guy hasn't even defended the belt a single time in his own division?

GSP defended his belt 9 times, left undefeated and was on a 12 fight winning streak before he fought Bisping. People wouldn't have said shit if GSP was given a title shot at MW before he took his time off. But people are also quick to forget.

Conor at least was active (at the time) he was gifted his LW shot. And Alvarez was a more credible champ at LW IMO than Bisping was at MW.

Conor at least was active (at the time) he was gifted his LW shot. And Alvarez was a more credible champ at LW IMO than Bisping was at MW.
So?

He didn't have 1 single title defense. How can you even call yourself a champion of either division?

GSP already wiped out his entire division more than once. He was way more deserving of a title shot in another division than Conor ever was.

At least one of GSP's belts is legit. Both Conor's belts are meaningless since he's never defended either one.

And Alvarez was a more credible champ at LW IMO than Bisping was at MW.

But Bisping beat Anderson Silva

zHF1EkM.jpg

What would GSP achieve by beating a guy with such a bad record and known steroid use?
He gets nothing out of it. The UFC does, but he doesn't. If Silva was champion maybe it would be different.

And maybe Silva's "supplements" have been laced with steroids his whole career. That's why he kept using them.

Left undefeated?

So where are the gsp fanboys that have been saying Anderson was ducking gsp?

Gsp is scared shirtless of Anderson he wants nothing to do with a 45 yr old Anderson wow

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

is the only reason....

GSP scared?

I doubt it....... Willing to fight for Less than he wants.....NOT EVER GONNA HAPPEN..

IF they fight ... Andersonn will be favored. MY $ IS ON GSP

I guess his losses to Hughes and Serra don't count?
What I meant was he left on an undefeated streak. He defended his belt against every possible opponent in his division at the time.

I didn't mean he was undefeated in his entire career.

Scared shirtless because he's about to pound that Brazilian ass

At this point, Silva vs GSP is pointless, and I have no interest in seeing it. That ship has sailed. I would much rather see GSP face the winner of Conor vs Khabib.

Why the hell should GSP have any interest fighting Anderson now? GSP just won the MW title and retired as the WW champ. Anderson has done jack shit since he lost to Weidman. That fight is not a money fight for GSP.

But Bisping beat Anderson Silva

zHF1EkM.jpg

What would GSP achieve by beating a guy with such a bad record and known steroid use?
He gets nothing out of it. The UFC does, but he doesn't. If Silva was champion maybe it would be different.

And maybe Silva's "supplements" have been laced with steroids his whole career. That's why he kept using them.

Not saying he should have fought Silva. I don't care about that. What I'm saying is GSP should not have got an immediate title shot at MW no matter who was the champion after 4 years of inactivity. The division was absolutely stacked with contenders (Luke, Yoel, Whitaker, Weidman, Jacare, Gastelum, I think Moose was even still around then). The division was as stacked as MW had been in it's history.

The UFC already had the whole division sitting on its ass while Bisping had a pointless defense against Old Man Henderson that he barely won. Then they tied it up for north of a whole additional year for the GSP farce. And of course then he just vacates, so then it's completely fucked up.

It was the Golden age of MW that could have been, but never was.

After all that was given up for GSP to just slide into an immediate TS after 4 years of inactivity, then welch on defending the belt as he promised, for people to be on here saying he 'deserves better' just baffles and sickens me.

Not saying he should have fought Silva. I don't care about that. What I'm saying is GSP should not have got an immediate title shot at MW no matter who was the champion after 4 years of inactivity. The division was absolutely stacked with contenders (Luke, Yoel, Whitaker, Weidman, Jacare, Gastelum, I think Moose was even still around then). The division was as stacked as MW had been in it's history.

The UFC already had the whole division sitting on its ass while Bisping had a pointless defense against Old Man Henderson that he barely won. Then they tied it up for north of a whole additional year for the GSP farce. And of course then he just vacates, so then it's completely fucked up.

It was the Golden age of MW that could have been, but never was.

After all that was given up for GSP to just slide into an immediate TS after 4 years of inactivity, then welch on defending the belt as he promised, for people to be on here saying he 'deserves better' just baffles and sickens me.
You are way too invested if this situation sickens you; Paedophiles and animal abusers sicken me, people voicing their opinions on what they believe is deserved, doesn't.

He was harmless & silly
But they let him back after he was banned as TONER & he kept posting the same thing over & over again.
I can see a mod getting fed up with it after allowing him back
If he had a little Comon sense and wasn't a blind hugger and hater who couldn't defend a argument with any sense of reality. Good riddance, I hope the mods ban him again quickly when he pops up . It won't be hard to spot him with his unique ideology.

So where are the gsp fanboys that have been saying Anderson was ducking gsp?

Gsp is scared shirtless of Anderson he wants nothing to do with a 45 yr old Anderson wow

I don't even understand why CW...
Didn't GSP just win the belt at 185???
Didn't he prove he was not that small?
What changed???

Back