Confirmed Doug Lima Injured, Out of Bellator 134 Title Fight

Bump Page up, Page/Daley would be awesome.

Gotta be Koreshkov. Daley/Koresh would be a sick fight.

If Koreshkov is healthy, that would be about as good as Lima. Ward would be good as well.

Isn't the whole reason it was Daley instead of Koreshkov that Koreshkov is injured? Daley vs Page would be awesome even though they seem to want to go slow with Page, I think its the fight to make.

both Barncat and Ward are on the fight cards prelims. Barn cat is a 185er though. Idk why everyone seems to ignore that. But ward is set to make is 170lb debut

both Barncat and Ward are on the fight cards prelims. Barn cat is a 185er though. Idk why everyone seems to ignore that. But ward is set to make is 170lb debut

Yeah true, I thought Ward already dropped down to WW when he fought Barn Cat. So McCrory isn't a good idea. Dude is already a huge MW.

Yeah true, I thought Ward already dropped down to WW when he fought Barn Cat. So McCrory isn't a good idea. Dude is already a huge MW.

I'm pretty sure he fought at WW for most if not all of his UFC career, but he seems more comfortable at 185. Ward/Daley would be fun though.

Bad injury, that and losing Lashely the card is starting to fall apart. Atleast Mo is a decent name replacement.

Koreshkov was hurt but could be back around that time but Bellator would be stupid to kill a contender off, you kill them off then what? MVP, Honeycutt arent ready.

Daley/MVP makes no sense either, thats too much of a step up plus its UK vs card not UK vs UK.

Unless they were doing an interim title you dont do Daley/Koreshkov. COuld give him Ward but thats a tough fight for his WW debut, would also be 3 in a row if he lost. But if he won he's on the map in a big way. Maybe Gonzalez?

Could just say screw it, give him a guy he beats, keep the Lima fight alive and whatever.

Sounds good if they can geta. Decent replacement. I like Daley getting a title eliminator anyway.

Shlemenko would be sick if they already didn't have him matched. Shit sucks

I think itll be tough to get someone to step up and take the fight tbh. Daley can ko anyone on any night. Koreshkov is the replacement i would want, as i dont see him getting intimidated by daley before the fight even gets here.

Sub-Zero MMA ‏@SubZeroMMA 3m3 minutes ago

Andre "Chatuba" Santos replaces injured Douglas Lima, meets Paul Daley at Bellator 134.

Back