Confirmed Doug Lima Injured, Out of Bellator 134 Title Fight

dumbdumber.gif

There's only one fight on that card I care about now. Is Koreshkov still injured?

Yes,

If Lima is hurt and out, hopefully he isnt since its not confirmed he's out yet. But if he is out for an extended period of time they could do Koreshkov/Daley for interim.

If Koreshkov is healthy and Lima comes back quick who would get next? Koreshkov was promised first but Daley is bigger name/fight.

Yes,

If Lima is hurt and out, hopefully he isnt since its not confirmed he's out yet. But if he is out for an extended period of time they could do Koreshkov/Daley for interim.

If Koreshkov is healthy and Lima comes back quick who would get next? Koreshkov was promised first but Daley is bigger name/fight.

Would have to give it to Koreshkov; Daleys name might be bigger, but its not enough of a difference (in 2015) to skip him to a title shot over a rightful contender.

Still a good card.

Newton/McGeary
Daley/???
Mo/Thompson
Vassel/Sokoudjou
MVP/Millender

Still a good card.

Newton/McGeary
Daley/???
Mo/Thompson
Vassel/Sokoudjou
MVP/Millender

Solid card but without a name like TIto to carry the card I dont know if this card does huge ratings they hope it does for their big quarterly events.

You have got to be f*cking me!!!! Please Doug!!!!

Why not tell the promotor as soon as you're injured? That's the decent thing to do to try and help the promotion get a replacement early.

Lashley is number 2 ratings draw they have so its a dropoff but its a great replacement.

i have a theory since lashley did win the tna title last week. Tna offered lashley extra money so they can hurt their former network spike. Just a theory I dont think u want ur hw champ losing to thomson on spike. If they get mo I still like the card page is exciting, mo vs thompson is interesting, emmanuel newton vs liam is still a good main event. But I think they should keep daley on the card

if they could sign Steve Carl to fight Daley that'd be great too

Ohhh this sucks, this is the fight I've been looking forward to most out of any Bellator fight!

Hopefully they cushion the blow by replacing Lima with Koreshkov.

I'd assume Andrey is out if not throw him in. Maybe wait to see if Gonzalez/Zaromskis win and want to step in on a months notice.

170 is pretty damn shallow in Bellator.

On second thought maybe they can talk Storm or Manhoef into making a cut to 170 or doing a catch weight for fun.

Storm is a WW, that was his division before BFC. I am surprised he has not done it.

I just checked his Instagram and he has training and weight cutting posts.

Seems like he's still preparing for the fight.

That is a VERY good sign the rumor is untrue or the injury isn't bad enough to prevent the fight from going down. What a relief, seeing as though he's the #1 reason I'd watch that event. Although there are a few others, surely, i.e.: McGeary, Page, Vassell, Barncat, the freak fight, etc.

Looking forward to seeing the complete card. Put the prelims on MTV2 finally goldammit! There's no reason they can't and have stacked t to b cards now that they are an occasional delicacy. I'm actually wondering where they're going to put all these fuckers that are worth seeing. Where's Sarnavskiy, Awad, R. Silva, Caldwell, Yamauchi, Neves, Parsons, McDonough, Jansen, Held, Sass, Sinclair, Sanchez, Macapa, Halsey, Carvalho, Reiter, Zayats, Sordi, etc. They had an extended break, now let's see them start to come off the board.

NVM, the internet sucks sometimes for info, so this rumor may not be true either.

Last edited:
You talking about another rumor you heard? What was it?

Some guy on the main board was reporting Lima was the mystery man who Anderson borderline ko'ed in training. But it turned out he was confused because he just shared the same first name as Lima. It just goes to show how false rumors spread on the internet, so this one might well not be true as well. Like was relayed, he does still appear to be preparing for a fight from his own Twitter.

That is a VERY good sign the rumor is untrue or the injury isn't bad enough to prevent the fight from going down. What a relief, seeing as though he's the #1 reason I'd watch that event. Although there are a few others, surely, i.e.: McGeary, Page, Vassell, Barncat, the freak fight, etc.

Looking forward to seeing the complete card. Put the prelims on MTV2 finally goldammit! There's no reason they can't and have stacked t to b cards now that they are an occasional delicacy. I'm actually wondering where they're going to put all these fuckers that are worth seeing. Where's Sarnavskiy, Awad, R. Silva, Caldwell, Yamauchi, Neves, Parsons, McDonough, Jansen, Held, Sass, Sinclair, Sanchez, Macapa, Halsey, Carvalho, Reiter, Zayats, Sordi, etc. They had an extended break, now let's see them start to come off the board.

Gotta hand it to Coker on that one, managed to coax Tam out of a 5+ year retirement, and then he knocked out a sort of irritating guy in Brennan Ward out in 21 goddamn seconds.

Back