News Confirmed: Conor McGregor Fighting in Wheelchair Boxing Bout on 9/11!

Will you support Wheelchair boxing and watch the event?

• Total voters
No I won’t watch it. I think it’s pretty disrespectful if after the end of a wheelchair sporting contest you can stand up and walk away.
I think the opposite. A huge star is drawing up attention for their sport and a huge sum of revenue to boot.

I won't but I think it's a good little charity thing.

WOW WTF; MY ENTIRE DAY IS RUINED NOW. I can't believe it got cancelled noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I was really looking forward to it. For god sakes. I'm so pissed.

McGregor is basically the only fighter worth watching in the UFC now that Jones and GSP are gone. This is bullcrap. I have to wait like another year for a McGregor fight.

Is this even real? Imagine if Conor gets his head boxed off.

WOW WTF; MY ENTIRE DAY IS RUINED NOW. I can't believe it got cancelled noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I was really looking forward to it. For god sakes. I'm so pissed.
When it rains it pours.
<DCrying>

When AL breaks conors arm and wins, conor " AL ya woif Is in me DMs ! Hey baby!

"Me tire was a balloon!" He'll be yelling at the ref to make sure it's called an equipment malfunction stoppage instead of a TKO.

McGregor is basically the only fighter worth watching in the UFC now that Jones and GSP are gone. This is bullcrap. I have to wait like another year for a McGregor fight.
Don't worry, Conor said it's still happening later in the year

Back