News Confirmed: Conor McGregor Fighting in Wheelchair Boxing Bout on 9/11!

Will you support Wheelchair boxing and watch the event?

• Total voters
Thought this was a joke thread.

You're pathetic.
I had to unignore to see who you were talking to. I had him on ignore as Murder_Kick. But I wanted to see if he would melt down after the trilogy, which I predicted Dustin would win. But, within about 10 days after that fight and reading his ridiculous bullshit. I put his new name on ignore as well. He adds absolutely nothing to the site, and every Conor post of his is a ridiculous troll at this point.

A little trolling can be fun, and even entertaining. But this guy is a waste of bandwidth. Just look at the post you were replying to. It’s complete garbage.

conor is going to take over the wheelchair boxing game. they wont be able to handle his unique movement. war conor

{<Mcgoat}

I had to unignore to see who you were talking to. I had him on ignore as Murder_Kick. But I wanted to see if he would melt down after the trilogy, which I predicted Dustin would win. But, within about 10 days after that fight and reading his ridiculous bullshit. I put his new name on ignore as well. He adds absolutely nothing to the site, and every Conor post of his is a ridiculous troll at this point.

A little trolling can be fun, and even entertaining. But this guy is a waste of bandwidth. Just look at the post you were replying to. It’s complete garbage.

I really hope he's either paid or a troll. He is really pathetic.

And the best part is that this is the number one contender match. Next up the title for Conor.

I won't but I think it's a good little charity thing.

It's hard not to have at least a little respect for the fact that TS still strives to fellate conor so hard and so consistently. I mean there should really be a thread about it in the strength and conditioning discussion sub imo

This is actually fucking hilarious.

No I won’t watch it. I think it’s pretty disrespectful if after the end of a wheelchair sporting contest you can stand up and walk away.

Yes because Conor became the biggest star in MMA history by being respectful and it would be such a shocker to see people tune in

Conor gets almost KO'd, falls over with the chair, and breaks his other ankle. He then proceeds to call the winner a cripple and and then posts pictures of himself walking all over social media, while calling the winner a bum.

Titanium legs melt steel beams

Back