News Confirmed: Conor McGregor Fighting in Wheelchair Boxing Bout on 9/11!

Will you support Wheelchair boxing and watch the event?

• Total voters
Can’t hate or shame on Conrad for doing a charity event, bringing exposure to a nonprofit organization that 99% of people didn’t know existed beforehand.

I’m hoping that he gives us another weigh in boner for shoops
upload_2021-8-1_22-9-58.gif

McGregor was already booked to be the co-main before his injury. The main event featured a man in a wheelchair, so once he broke his leg, he decided he would just fight in a wheelchair too.

This is actually not a dick move from McGregor for once. It's him rolling with the punches, and not backing out of an event for a good cause.

images

Can’t hate or shame on Conrad for doing a charity event, bringing exposure to a nonprofit organization that 99% of people didn’t know existed beforehand.

I’m hoping that he gives us another weigh in boner for shoops
View attachment 871465

I didn't know it was a thing until Conor talked about it months ago.

McGregor was already booked to be the co-main before his injury. The main event featured a man in a wheelchair, so once he broke his leg, he decided he would just fight in a wheelchair too.

This is actually not a dick move from McGregor for once. It's him rolling with the punches, and not backing out of an event for a good cause.

Source for when it was booked? I don't think it was booked before he broke his leg.

Another loss another excuse.

Motivated wheelchair chronic arthritis Mcgregor would have destroyed that guy!!!

<Dany07>

UFC legend Conor McGregor to return to action in a wheelchair boxing match against impressionist Al Foran for charity (talksport.com)

Conor McGregor To Face Impersonator In Charity Wheelchair Boxing Bout (mmanews.com)

Conor McGregor has been supported of the Irish Wheelchair Association. He has expressed a desire to participate in wheelchair boxing and it is now on for 9/11/2021.

E7jX6oAWQAYb_9F

Well shit... I came to bump the other thread we were fighting in with he announcement and here you have beat me to it.

You bastard.

Conor isn’t going to actually do this. And if you think they look alike, you’re face blind. And audio blind.

I will apologize if Conor does this.

Conor might actually win a fight for once.

Well shit... I came to bump the other thread we were fighting in with he announcement and here you have beat me to it.

You bastard.

I'm fast when it comes to posting news about my idol.

Back