Media Confirmed: Charles Oliveira will win the title fight

Rooting for Chandler but I think Olives will submit him via leglock.

I ain’t betting shit on this fight. But if I was going to I’d likely go with Chandler. It should be a great matchup. And no matter who wins it’s a good story. Looking forward to seeing it.

Rooting for Chandler but I think Olives will submit him via leglock.
Of all the division, Chandler strikes me as one of the more difficult to catch in an entangle. Short stocky legs are notoriously the most difficult to get leverage on, and he has a much shorter length of leg so pulling out beyond the knee line is much easier.

If Oliveira taps Chandler it’s by rear naked having broken him down via top pressure.

Personally I don’t see Oliveira really troubling Chandler too much on the ground. Michael will use considered spazzing to scramble free, his build is completely different to Tony’s, no way is he being held down in side control like that, his explosiveness and overall physicality just does not allow for it.

Of all the division, Chandler strikes me as one of the more difficult to catch in an entangle. Short stocky legs are notoriously the most difficult to get leverage on, and he has a much shorter length of leg so pulling out beyond the knee line is much easier.

If Oliveira taps Chandler it’s by rear naked having broken him down via top pressure.

Personally I don’t see Oliveira really troubling Chandler too much on the ground. Michael will use considered spazzing to scramble free, his build is completely different to Tony’s, no way is he being held down in side control like that, his explosiveness and overall physicality just does not allow for it.
Liked for “considered spazzing” quote.
tenor.gif

Liked for “considered spazzing” quote.
tenor.gif
Is there not such as thing as “intelligent spazzing?”

Hear me out loyal sherbro..

Spazzing is seen as something white belts do, but in certain circumstances if you press the button and bolt for it early and intently enough, then what would have been the wrong move, miraculously becomes the right way out.

This is something Ferguson refuses to do and instead he lay on his back waiting for the right time to escape. That time never came.

Is there not such as thing as “intelligent spazzing?”

Hear me out loyal sherbro..

Spazzing is seen as something white belts do, but in certain circumstances if you press the button and bolt for it early and intently enough, then what would have been the wrong move, miraculously becomes the right way out.

This is something Ferguson refuses to do and instead he lay on his back waiting for the right time to escape. That time never came.
No, I get you. I’ve just never heard the quote before.

I feel he will gass out and olivera will stop him in the later rounds.

Chael always picks the American / wrestler / anyone from TUF, don't take it too seriously.

I've noticed that too. Chael always low key roots for wrestlers and/or Americans. Although to be fair he did pick Khabib over Gaethje and was correct.

Back