Media Confirmed. Brendan Schaub is among us

I'd just like to say I knew @giovanni_ss before he was famous...

Huh???

tumblr_nc7qk8f2Pu1rrjbeno4_250.gif

Fighters are fans and fighters know that they are entertainment products. It would be more surprising if an English speaking fighter wasn't among Sherdog, where it would be one of their best business tools to gain insight.

It's like suggesting a stock broker is among the audience for a news statement on the prime rate. Well, obviously. Why wouldn't they (and if they don't speak English, why wouldn't their manager) unless they were satisfied with a mediocre, bald career?
Fighters and the mma community are definitely on forums and reddit. Most are most likely lurkers only and some posting anonymously, many revealed who they were before but got trolled and stop posting on those accounts. Great way to gain insight, it's one of the many avenues people focus on. Social media being one of them as well.

Of course Brenda Schaub is among us...

He doesn't know shit about MMA... all his predictions are shit.

He needs to get his info and learn the facts from somewhere! Might as well be from the pros at Sherdog!

If he had an account I doubt it would have lasted very long with the amount of roasting that goes on every time somebody mentions his name around here

<KhabibBS>

Back