Confessions part 2: Let's Have an Adult Conversation About Adultery

There is guys that have been with a bunch if chicks in their lifetimes. And there is dudes that haven't. I tend to notice the dudes that have fewer than 10 women in their life time feel more strongly about cheating than dudes who have led promiscuous lives. Partied in college etc.

Thanks a lot for sharing. Although I have to say the cousins thing was cheating lol. Even if you were broken up that's still her cousin. But I'm not judging lol. I'm happy to here you were able to persevere through those situations that I hope I'll never have to face and finally found your perfect woman.

Thanks, man. I genuinely appreciate it. And, yeah, I'm confident that I've found the one that's going to last till the end. At least my end anyhow. LOL.

As for the cousins, you're right. It was a rather sketchy thing to do but I was pissed with the one that I was dating & I figured that since it was over, why not have some fun with her cousin. In retrospect, I might have handled things differently. But, then again, probably not. ;)

I've always fantasised doing it, but in the inumerable occasions it's been offered to me on a plate I've found myself reflexively turning them down. Sometimes kicking myself for years afterwards because they were more attractive than I had any right to be attracting.

I don't really hate on people for doing it though, where it's just sex, the emotional side is worse imo.

Sorry, cheating while married is wrong.

You're breaking a vow. If you wanna bang elsewhere at least end the marriage first.

If you are aware that you must bang all you can, then don't get married, or marry someone who's into that sort of thing.
I agree. A man is his word, and if you can't stand behind your word you really aren't a man.

A vow is nothing to take lightly, it's why we have a ceremony. If you are unwilling to live by the vow, then dont take it.

Last edited:
You are absolutely right.

Thank you.

That's actually a convo me and my wife sometimes have. She is aware that I have female friends but she always tries to remind me not to let them cross boundaries that I would not want a man crossing with her.

Even if that means something as simple as calling me for video chats or other more serious things.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Its good you're being honest with your wife about your feelings.

About your female friends - look, but don't touch.

At the same time I try to make my wife aware that I am capable of feeling all the same emotions she does. I may not express or show my emotions as much. I'm a fairly typical man. But I still have them. So treat me good woman!!! Lol.

But, at the same time, regardless if she's 'treating you good' is no where close to being an excuse to cheat. Period. Are you 'treating her good? [rhetorical question]

Its not uncommon for marriages to go through rough patches sometimes lasting months or even a year. They suck, but that's what every husband signed up for when you said "I Do."

Never heard of any marriage vows that one spouse promised eternal happiness, but they all say 'in sickness and in health' which doesn't just mean your physical bodies but your relationship. I've never heard of a wife who cheated on her husband because he was taking too many trips to the hospital.

Anyway, I'm gonna be busy for the rest of tonight and tomorrow so this is the last post to you so let me say this one last thing...

Every piece of shit man or woman I know are cheaters. Every recovering piece of shit I know have a long road to becoming what they once were, and deeply regretted their mistake of cheating in the first place.

Each and every one. No exceptions.

Oh, and somewhat off-topic but related, open relationships and marriages never work out. I've known eight couples who've tried, and each broke up within 3 months to 2 years.

I agree. A man is his word, and you can't stand behind your word you really aren't a man.

A vow is nothing to take lightly, it's why we have a ceremony. If you are unwilling to live by the vow, then dont take it.
You are entitled to your opinion. And those are great standards to hold YOURSELF to. But I personally won't be so judgemental of others.

Some of the greatest men in history have struggled with this issue. Some of the greatest, most kind, caring, great fathers, role models etc. still struggle with this. Again, everything is not black and white. But I get what you are saying.

My first instance of cheating was when I was dating a girl I'd been seeing for a while but we had an argument one night & I legitimately thought we were broken up so when her cousin ( who had originally wanted to date me ) called me up wanting to get together the following night I jumped at the chance as she was just as hot as her cousin. So, we spent the night together.
Well, the next day the cousin that I'd been dating called & we reconciled. I didn't feel guilty about sleeping with her cousin though because we were broken up. Unfortunately, she didn't see it that way though when we found out about her cousin & I about a month later. So, we split up for good.

Okay, Ross.

giphy.gif

Lol @ white knighters over cheating. If you feel that strongly about it you got cucked peasant.
View attachment 719629

I cheated on my girl. She caught me in bed. Then she cheated on me. Then we ended up back together. That's life. Quit being holier than thou

There is guys that have been with a bunch if chicks in their lifetimes. And there is dudes that haven't. I tend to notice the dudes that have fewer than 10 women in their life time feel more strongly about cheating than dudes who have led promiscuous lives. Partied in college etc.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Cucked is the guy who didn't take back the cheating SO? Lol does not compute.

I have no idea how you think the bolded is reality. Sorry but that's absolute abject nonsense.

I have never cheated, but I had strong impulses in the past. Specially in a really good period of time of my 7 year relationship with my last ex. She was incredibly hot and the sex was just amazing. And she is a sweetheart of a person. Can't say nothing bad about her.

What I found out is that the impulse of sleeping with other women had to do more with me than her or the relationship as a whole.
To be honest, it came from boredom, insecurity and a fucked up concept of sex. I had to work within myself in my relationship with sex itself.
I find that it's not much different than my other vice which is food. Deconstructing myself into finding value in food as nutrition and sex as an intimate experience with another person made wonders in me.

I think with all the anxiety and stress of life we become pleasure seekers trying to compensate and that is where most of our problems come from.

And BTW.. the fact that I took sex out of a pedestal does not mean I don't fuck the brains out of my partners. Is just that I can resist the urge of fucking "randoms". I don't sleep with women I don't feel really attracted.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Cucked is the guy who didn't take back the cheating SO? Lol does not compute.

I have no idea how you think the bolded is reality. Sorry but that's absolute abject nonsense.
I didn't mean they wouldn't be pissed if they got cheated on. But that they whine about other dudes doing it.

I didn't mean they wouldn't be pissed if they got cheated on. But that they whine about other dudes doing it.

Anybody griping about cheating has a legit gripe. Even "whining" about it is understandable, albeit perhaps a rather soft way about venting the resulting distress.

You know what's softer than whining about it though? Taking that person back. No question.

Long story short, ex-fiancee of mine cheated on me with my best friend. Needless to say both are no longer in my life

Anybody griping about cheating has a legit gripe. Even "whining" about it is understandable, albeit perhaps a rather soft way about venting the resulting distress.

You know what's softer than whining about it though? Taking that person back. No question.
Under normal circumstances sure. But I did it first and still liked her. So was like whatever.

I have never cheated, but I had strong impulses in the past. Specially in a really good period of time of my 7 year relationship with my last ex. She was incredibly hot and the sex was just amazing. And she is a sweetheart of a person. Can't say nothing bad about her.

What I found out is that the impulse of sleeping with other women had to do more with me than her or the relationship as a whole.
To be honest, it came from boredom, insecurity and a fucked up concept of sex. I had to work within myself in my relationship with sex itself.
I find that it's not much different than my other vice which is food. Deconstructing myself into finding value in food as nutrition and sex as an intimate experience with another person made wonders in me.

I think with all the anxiety and stress of life we become pleasure seekers trying to compensate and that is where most of our problems come from.

And BTW.. the fact that I took sex out of a pedestal does not mean I don't fuck the brains out of my partners. Is just that I can resist the urge of fucking "randoms". I don't sleep with women I don't feel really attracted.
This is deep bro. Thank you for sharing this as I can definitely relate.

promiscuity
superficiality
infidelity

Was the thread title alluding to the Usher song with the same name?
Or just an amazing coincidence
Also my first confession was the thread about me being a 32 year old man who never learned to swim.

Back