Confessions Of An Omnivore

Still on my GOBAD and steak diet this week. Will try again next week when things settle down.

Ah, I see your back. Great. When are you planning on flaking on us, again?

Ah, I see your back. Great. When are you planning on flaking on us, again?
See the post above. I also am going to a Sox game tomorrow which promises to be a caloric nightmare. I also celebrated Cinco de Mayo with lots of beer today and am continuing to do so. But I promise you I'm back and will post results here for the next month. My goal is to hit 198 by June 1, which I think is reasonable.

5/10/10

Lets try this again, shall we.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee.

Pre-workout: ECA stack

Lunch: Taco salad: Ground beef, black beans, shredded cheddar on a bed of spinach.

Dinner: Grilled turkey patty, black beans with cheddar and broccoli. One diet dr. Pepper, one cup of green tea. 4 fish oil caps, 2 BCAA caps, one joint formula cap and one vit d cap.

Snack: Protein shake with a table spoon of peanut butter.

Last edited:
5/10/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 6 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee.

Lunch: 2 beef kabobs on a greek salad with evoo and vin. 1 diet coke. 1 vit D, 1 joint support formula cap and 2 fish oil caps

Dinner: 8oz of Turkey meatloaf, black beans with cheddar and broccoli. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea. 2 fish oil caps, 2 BCAA caps, 1 joint support formula cap.

Last edited:
Thanks for the support, man. Two days in and I'm already having fantasies about my cheat meal at the end of the week.

Thanks for the support, man. Two days in and I'm already having fantasies about my cheat meal at the end of the week.

I hear you man, I hear you!

It's weird, the first 3/4 days when I went strict keto I was constantly thinking about the weekend when I was going to carb load/CHEAT :icon_twis . However, after about a week (I first when keto for 10 days) I stopped craving. it was weird, it was like I wanted them but I stopped caring and thinking about them so much. When the first Saturday came around I was even that excited and by the end of the weekend I was looking forward to getting back to my bacon/eggs/meat :icon_chee

I hear you man, I hear you!

It's weird, the first 3/4 days when I went strict keto I was constantly thinking about the weekend when I was going to carb load/CHEAT :icon_twis . However, after about a week (I first when keto for 10 days) I stopped craving. it was weird, it was like I wanted them but I stopped caring and thinking about them so much. When the first Saturday came around I was even that excited and by the end of the weekend I was looking forward to getting back to my bacon/eggs/meat :icon_chee
I hear you, this isnt my first time going keto, I did it for the better part of a year prior to a month ago -- just tough getting in to the swing of things again.

5/10/10

Lunch: Chipotle salad: Chicken, romaine lettuce, green peppers, onions, black beans, cheddar, guacamole and pico de gallo.

Dinner: Wild salmon, black beans w/ cheddar and broccoli. One diet dr. pepper and one green tea. 4 fish oil caps, 2 BCAA caps, 1 vit d cap and 1 joint support formula cap.

Last edited:
5/13/10

Lunch: Ruths Chris Steakhouse on a buddy's corporate account. Filet, creamed spinach and sauteed mushrooms. 4 Stellas.

Dinner: Today kind was unplanned cheat meal so I has a whole wheat crust pizza with canadian bacon, onions, mushrooms and diced tomatoes. 3 Anchor steams and Stone's Anniversary Ale.

5/14/10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back