Conditioning Challenge

pinned31

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Went to a fighter tryout this weekend for a fight card spot, we warmed up for about an hour to test our conditioning, one of the test we had to do for time was a diver bomber push-up / burpee combo

the goal is to start with 10 dive bomber push-ups/ 10 Burpees jumps, then go 9 DB push-ups / 9 burpees, etc and work your way down to 1, this is a timed event so try not to stop, post your times!!, I never saw my time but I'll try it again

I was at that one too but no it was the WEF tryout at The Jungle in Orlando

Wtf local shows doing tryouts now? They do relise they ARE NOT the UFC right?

^ Maybe their trying to weed out every fat ass who thinks he's just stocky and not a complete blob of shit

the local fights in my town should take a lesson. the promoter is also my former bjj instructor, maybe i should mention it to him. our heavyweight and super heavyweight divisions are often laughable...

Wtf local shows doing tryouts now? They do relise they ARE NOT the UFC right?

BC they watched the last Heavyweight TUF and don't want to embarrass themselves by having every fight look like the last ten minutes of Abbott/Taktarov

So do you do the 10 divebomber pushups, then 10 regular burpees? Or are they just 10 burpees with db pushups instead of regular pushups?

And the db pushups are chest to the ground going both forward and back, not just when going forward, right?

Yeah 10 divebomber push-ups chest to the ground going forward and background, then 10 burpees, then back to 9 divebombers and so on until you get to 1

Back