Condit vs MacDonald 2 who wins?

I don't like Condits chances after the first fight, and if Rory fights smart and doesn't blow everything out in two rounds, he'll have the decision or late TKO.

Condit by a late come from behind TKO.
Two weeks later they'll find his body in a river wearing a dress, bound with duck tape and all the skin peeled off his face.

Rory has grown in skill and confidence but this is a close fight to call. Few factor in the fact that Condit was coming off a 9 month layoff in the first fight and though Rory was competitive early, the fight ended in a completely one-sided beatdown.

this needs to be on a fx card so instead of a co main so its a 5 rounder wins this one again tho

Condit finishes a gassed out Rory in the 3rd, again.

I feel that Condit is still too much for Rory to handle. They've both improved quite a bit since their last go-round but I see Condit as more improved. Smarter, tougher, better.

It should be a good fight but I'm going Condit via gameplanning UD.

I would pick Kos and Fitch to beat Rory Mac as well.

macdonald is going to get hurt. another victory via tko for the once and future nbk.

I would pick Kos and Fitch to beat Rory Mac as well.

i don't like rory at all, but he would molest fitch. a fight vs koscheck would be a toss-up. i guess it depends on how many eye-pokes josh manages to get without being deducted a point.

i don't like rory at all, but he would molest fitch. a fight vs koscheck would be a toss-up. i guess it depends on how many eye-pokes josh manages to get without being deducted a point.

lol, Fitch would molest Rory via lay and pray. I don't see what Rory has done in MMA to make you think he would be able to stop Fitch's TD's or control him from his guard. Same goes for Rory vs Kos.

Back