Condit vs Lawler will look like Condit vs Diaz?

Some of you people are so stupid....

Condit brought his balls to the St. Pierre championship fight, and he'll do the same against Robbie.

Funny....because Condit forgot his balls to the Diaz interim championship fight, and he'll do the same against Robbie.

I believe that Condit will show up to actually win the fight, not impress some just bleed fans on Sherdog.

What makes Condit interesting is that he can implement a lot of different styles.

As importantly, I don't think that Robbie will get confused and turn his fight strategy to begging Condit to just stand there so he can hit him.

I think it will be a good fight. Looking forward to it

Going into the Condit vs Diaz fight there were high hopes for a war but instead Condit utilized an elusive strategy to outpoint Diaz. Now with Lawler vs Condit many are expecting a war but what are the chances Carlos does to Lawler what he did to Diaz?

There's no reason to believe Condit will be able to do that to Lawler. The only reason he was able to do it to Diaz was because Nick has no plan B when his opponent doesn't play by his rules. Lawler actually has tools for dictating where the fight takes place.

Lawler just needs one punch. Is completely different from Diaz.

No. Because, even if Condit were to fight uncharacteristically like that again, Lawler knows how to cut angles, unlike Diaz.

Diaz just fought like crap for the most part in that fight. 0 fight IQ what so ever. Then again, it's not like he ever shows much of that.

If anything people should be more worried about Robbie wrestlefucking Condit. Lawler actually has the tools to do that.

very high chance that Condit will run away from Lawler just like he did against Diaz.

they don't call Condit the Natural Born Runner for nothing.

Go do us a favor and die in a fire or something.

No it won't look like that. As much as Diaz talks, he's a counter-striker. Similar to Anderson he uses his taunting & antics to bait guys into exchanges. Condit fought how he did because he knew he could stay level-headed & outstrike Nick from the outside.

With Robbie, you have a head-down, haymaker slinger. Robbie will not taunt and will not wait for the counter. Instead he will walk forward guns ablazing. Condit will be prepared for that... This is going to be an awesome fucking fight...

Really looking forward to this fight. Been watching both of them for a long time. I would have no issue with either man winning.

Funny....because Condit forgot his balls to the Diaz interim championship fight, and he'll do the same against Robbie.

Ignorant post. Saying anyone that steps into the cage "forgot their balls" is ludicrous.

And why would Condit play into Nick's game when he knew he could out-strike him & win gold by landing & moving?

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no common sense.

Ignorant post. Saying anyone that steps into the cage "forgot their balls" is ludicrous.

And why would Condit play into Nick's game when he knew he could out-strike him & win gold by landing & moving?

Seriously, some of you people have absolutely no common sense.

Probably because before the Diaz fight Condit was like this is gona be a dogfight bla bla bla and on fight night he was fighting for points.

But Karma is a bitch he lost on points vs Hendricks then because of TD

Nick Diaz hasn't had a interesting UFC fight in years, and we still blame Carlos Condit for this horrible styles match up.

Count up the number of boring fights these has. Condit is 100x the exciting fighter Diaz is.

Anyone that still posts "Condit Runner" comments is either a butthurt Diaz groupie or a troll. Doesn't help that these forum members were emboldened for quite some time by mods.

I don't think so!

Lawler has devastating kicks, he will counter kicks with kicks also.

He also won't be afraid to kick since Condit won't look for a takedown like Rory and Hendricks did.

There's a chance, Robbies way more explosive than nick though I think he can still catch Carlos even if he's running

tumblr_mfgqgidnqh1r8s9rwo1_500.gif

Seems like most Sherdoggers think Robbie is going to lose every fight.
Almost all of you picked against him vs Rory.

no because the champ has good footwork and octagon cutting skills while diaz only has stupidity and dumbass fans

Back