Condit says Maia doesn't have a fan friendly style, and plans on making him FIGHT

Well Carlos' fighting style hasn't been exactly fan friendly recently unless he's going up against a retiring guy or a guy dropping to 155..

Conduit couldn't andle GSP's top game, he's not gona andle Maia's.

Condit wasn't pleasing fans when he literally ran from Nick Diaz tho

shiiiiiieeeeeeeeeet....
does this mean we're gonna be seeing "1,2,5 maia!" for the next 10 years?

Well Carlos' fighting style hasn't been exactly fan friendly recently unless he's going up against a retiring guy or a guy dropping to 155..
Did u watch his last fight

Also said he loves that it's now a 5 rounder, and plans on using his cardio as a weapon.

On the MMAhour.
Meh. Using his cardio means running away from Maia for 5 rounds... and then he thinks this is entertaining...
...sorry Condit, you WERE exciting... those days are gone.

Hope Maia puts a clinic on you, and you go to sleep early!!

Did u watch his last fight
You mean the one where he was desperately throwing his legs in the air to keep Robbie away from him in attempt to coast to a decision? That was lots of fun.

I guess Condit forgot his performance against Diaz.

I've trained BJJ off and on for several years and honestly I find Maia pretty boring as well. Hope condit can survive and turns into a kill in rounds 3-5 and finishes him. Kind of annoying Maia hasn't fought any top wrestlers in his streak.

I think maia will be able to take him down. It all depends on if condit can defend the subs for three rounds. When maia gasses and is flopping to his back thats when condit can knock him out.

If you can't appreciate Maia's groundwork, you shouldn't call yourself a mma fan.

I just hope they come out, do a gentleman's agreement of no striking, and start a ground battle.

Saku x Newton style.

5 rounds as opposed to 3 does favor Condit significantly. I really don't want to see either guy take a loss though so this fight will be hard for me. Would love to see Maia fight for the title as this is really his last shot at age 38.
I just hope they come out, do a gentleman's agreement of no striking, and start a ground battle.

Saku x Newton style.
I wouldn't, I wanna see an actual fight.

The joy I'd get in seeing Condit weather two rounds of Maia-rape-jitsu, only to turn the tide and pick him apart for two rounds until he brutally finished him with a bloody face...

It would be like the rightful king taking his throne.
Which throne?

Outside of the two MacDonald fights most Maia fights that dont end early range from meh to shit.

Back