Condit says Maia doesn't have a fan friendly style, and plans on making him FIGHT

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Also said he loves that it's now a 5 rounder, and plans on using his cardio as a weapon.

On the MMAhour.

I like watching Maia's insane grappling skills but I can see why most people don't. Either way I hate this fight because I love both guys and don't want to see either one lose.

I love Condit, but I have no problems with Maia playing his game. He's a grappler after all. Fuck the fans.

I always wanted this fight. 5 rounds? woot!

If Condit can stay off his back, he is gonna murk Maia.

Be prepared for the butt-scoot boogie!

Well, two of my favorites and as witnessed after Maia's recent wins on Sherdog, Condit is right according to many fans and obviously the UFC.

Hopefully condit makes Maia eat a delicious Knee and defends the Welterweight Title. Then he unifies the belt with the interim title against woodley.

I don't think he needs to "make" Maia fight. Isn't that why Maia is signing the contact in the first place? He had 30-something fights, so it's not like he's never done it before.

Fake angry face guy will run from Maia for 5 rounds.

I favored Maia in a 3 rounder.

I see Condit putting him away late in a 5 rounder.

If Condit can stay off his back, he is gonna murk Maia.
The problem is he can't. He get's taken down all the time.

The question then becomes, what can he do from his back? I'm thinking nasty elbows. Over the course of 5 rounds, they could make a difference.

The problem is he can't. He get's taken down all the time.

The question then becomes, what can he do from his back? I'm thinking nasty elbows. Over the course of 5 rounds, they could make a difference.

Lol, if Maia gets him down, I don't think Condit makes it to the bell.

Well...in that case I hope Condit gets subbed

I don't think he needs to "make" Maia fight. Isn't that why Maia is signing the contact in the first place? He had 30-something fights, so it's not like he's never done it before.
Maia's last match wasn't a fight. It was a commercial for the new human backpack.

You have to be a fan of Jiu Jitsu to really appreciate Maia .
Having said that I love both of these guys I can't wait for the fight and I'm sad one of them has to loose

The way fights are playing out recently, Maia will KO him early

Back