Condit opens up on loss to Oliveira

Who said what re; Cruz/DC? i was trying to drowned out DC?
DC was saying Condit was out during the guillotine, and Cruz was yelling over him repeatedly, "No he's not."

Carlos just confirmed he was, indeed.

that's cool man i guess we as fans feel worse sometimes than the fighters themselves do.

DC was saying Condit was out during the guillotine, and Cruz was yelling over him repeatedly, "No he's not."

That makes him 1/1000 for the night then.
If you listened to this on the radio you would have thought Israel had amputated Vitorri's leg below the knee.

Well that answers the question of who was correct between DC and Cruz.

He flat out says he went out.

Condit will always be a legend of the sport, but it's time for him to hang em up.

Like at this pace by 2025 Lobov will be the Goat. Everyones a legend lul

that's cool man i guess we as fans feel worse sometimes than the fighters themselves do.

I legitimately had trouble sleeping saturday night after watching both condit and gaethje get finished back to back after years of thinking they were invincible. Im a bitch

feelsbadman
<DCrying>

Ah, a fighter just being candid and real about shit.

Ain't that a breath of fresh air.

Condit did look better in this fight.

Bet he comes back for one more. A Diaz rematch or someone like Hardy for a rematch ( would be a perfect fight for him to come back to) or another vet in the WW divison.

Whatever Carlos decides I'll always be a fan. We never had a boring Condit fight. Finisher, KO and sub artist and real Champion of the game

I will always have a ton of respect and great memories of Carlos, win or lose, he's a humble and classy dude.

I will always have a ton of respect and great memories of Carlos, win or lose, he's a humble and classy dude.
For me, he's a posterboy for the very things that drew me into MMA fandom to begin with and is one of the fighters that I respect the most.

I admittedly think calling these athletes "warriors" is more than a little cheesy, but seriously man, Condit encompasses all of the qualities that make one. Dude is a fucking warrior and I don't feel cheesy at all for saying that.

I almost feel like cruz bet on these fights and lost alot of money on Carlos so he was projecting him not out and smartly tricking cowboy to gas, same thing in the main being so upset about Porier taking time after getting eye poked.

It's all good until the UFC low ball him and offer him a shitty contract

He'd be a nice fit in Bellator

Been a fan for a long, long time. One more fan friendly fight and time to call it a career imo. His fights with Kampmann, Rory, and Burger will always be some of my absolute favorites. Seen the Kampmann fight dozens of times and it never gets old.

Back