Condit LITERALLY cannot keep his eyes on the prize anymore with his latest retina injury. Retire?

Condit fought in the most stacked WW era to date wtf are you saying lol. Also that is't true he beat Stun gun who has really unorthodox takedowns and a killer ground game.

yeah he fought in competitive era, but that’s when he started losing.

before that he fought in a weak era. Guys like hardy n koscheck we’re getting title shots

wtf? the guy was a killer back in the day
really tough and an amazing finisher

Good chin, good cardio, solid striking, but was weak n had no wresting

he would always get dominated by good grapplers n got exposed later on when he started facing better grapplers more n more

yeah he fought in competitive era, but that’s when he started losing.

before that he fought in a weak era. Guys like hardy n koscheck we’re getting title shots
Ellenburger, Rory, Stungun and Kampmann aren't competitive?
Hell in most people's eyes he beat Lawler too. I don't know where this Welterweight just got good mindset is coming from. RDA and Colby are small welterweights and are currently at the top of the division.

wtf? the guy was a killer back in the day
really tough and an amazing finisher

a lot of newer fans nowadays. lots of people need to go back and watch some old fights.

He was always overrated

he was lucky to fight in a weak ww era vs one dimensional fighters.

everytime he faced a solid grappler he got dominated
His 5 win run to earn a title fight with GSP was impressive, Rory, Dong, Hardy and Nick Diaz. Those were/are/became top WWs. He was lucky to fight in GSPs WW era???

Does his TDD suck? Absolutely. But that doesn’t change facts that he was 2nd to only GSP at that time.

He was always overrated

Gtfo... He smashed rory's face, gave hell to GSP, ko'd stun gun... Plus he won in my book against Lawler...

Gtfo... He smashed rory's face, gave hell to GSP, ko'd stun gun... Plus he won in my book against Lawler...

he beat green Rory n his kick n few shots after were the only significant things he did in gsp fight.

he tried to pull same bs vs Lawler as he did vs nick n it backfired.

like I said he was good vs strikers, but was always exposed vs good grapplers.

he has no tdd

he beat green Rory n his kick n few shots after were the only significant things he did in gsp fight.

he tried to pull same bs vs Lawler as he did vs nick n it backfired.

like I said he was good vs strikers, but was always exposed vs good grapplers.

he has no tdd

Some people say the same about Anderson.. Does that mean he's overrated too?

please retire. great career, cant seem to win anymore

He was always overrated

Because WW is so much better now. Colby Covington and kamaru usman are so much more well rounded than GSP and Hendricks...

I think you mixed up MW with WW. Lol

He seems like the type who will have no choice but to fight until he's old and KO prone like Chuck.

Look I think Condit was gonna lose to Gall but fuck you guys for acting like he was never shit

Dude who should have been champ but got robbed

Pretty depressing he wasnt same after that

Haha, anyone remember when he was losing to Rory, and in-between rounds Greg Jackson was like "GO OUT THERE AND KICK HIS ASS" and Condit went out like the first two rounds didn't happen and Son'd Rory? Awesome moment.

Because WW is so much better now. Colby Covington and kamaru usman are so much more well rounded than GSP and Hendricks...

I think you mixed up MW with WW. Lol

You think Colby n kamaru wouldn’t dominate the cast of one dimensional ww n natural lw gsp had to face?

also Hendricks beat the crap outta gsp n send him into retirement. What happen to him afterwards? He was getting finished by guys who barely top 10 in today’s ww

You think Colby n kamaru wouldn’t dominate the cast of one dimensional ww n natural lw gsp had to face?

also Hendricks beat the crap outta gsp n send him into retirement. What happen to him afterwards? He was getting finished by guys who barely top 10 in today’s ww
I think both Hendricks and GSP are better fighters than Colby and Usman absolutely.

Outside of Wonderboy , Edwards, Usman and Colby, I don't think any WWs from this era are better than the guys of GSP era.

I don't think those guys are better than GSP or Hendricks at all. Woodley was touted as being better than GSP while Rory made him look like a bum

Back