Condit is picking Conor to beat Nate, any others?

I can't agree with Condit there. I don't know what would make him think that

God, if Conor wins a lot on Sherdog are going to be eating tons of ass. Nom nom nom.

Haha it will be great. Those new Nate's fans (Conor's haters) will disappear as fast as Ronda's fans after 193.

Not a chance.
So you have a red belt sherdog account that is 10 years old and you still think Conor has no chance in this fight? You should just stop paying attention to the sport because clearly you're not picking any of it up.

I mean, hyperbole on that level may be acceptable if it was a horrible mismatch, and even then he would have a chance. But this fight is a total toss up and in fact I think Conor is the favorite to win

Think before u post

Maybe Condit and Conor...

California_Condor_600.jpg

Think about it.

As a Diaz fan, and a McGregor disliker (not hater), i have to say i have this feeling McGregor knock Nate out round 2.

If he doesn't though, Nate wins 9/10 fights that go beyond round 2

I don't see how the outcome can be any different

With a chin like that, we knew brain damage would catch up to Carlos eventually.

It's the long play from Carlos, if Conor beats Nate then he may lose his mind and go up to 170 and guess who"ll be there waiting to beat that ass .....

I mean Carlos has a better chance of catching every Pokemon go characters, but you can't blame him for dreaming...

Also I am a Carlos fan ..... He appears to be one do the few genuine fighters around ... Met him a few times and he seems down to earth every time...

No he's not. it's a prediction and you can't read the future. end of story.
I've seen their 1st fight 4 months ago with Nate who was drinking tequila in Cabo.
This time this fight will look like Diaz vs Maynard.
End of story, end of stupid hype.

I don't see how the outcome can be any different
Have you been watching the sport for like 6 months? It's mma man, if you can't see a different outcome there's not much than can be said, I guess

Except condit defeated diaz so has no reason to be bitter.

Keep reaching bud.

You're kidding, right? He lost much more from how he fought than he gained from winning a decision. He basically threw his reputation down the toilet. with that fight.

God, if Conor wins a lot on Sherdog are going to be eating tons of ass. Nom nom nom.

When Conor loses. The fanbois disappear forever, if they have any sense, that is... LOL.

A couple poor souls will hang around and talk shit for his proposed return to the Auschwitz Division.

But when he vacates, or loses horribly...

It will be done. Once and for all... FOREVER.

Love Condit... but fuck him.

When Conor loses. The fanbois disappear forever, if they have any sense, that is... LOL.

A couple poor souls will hang around and talk shit for his proposed return to the Auschwitz Division.

But when he vacates, or loses horribly...

It will be done. Once and for all... FOREVER.

Love Condit... but fuck him.

Jesus, Conor must have done a number on your psyche. Or Conor's fanbois or something. Relax you old Dustin Poirier hurt feelings soothsayer you. It will all be delicious at the end.

Salty about being above Nate in rankings but Nate getting paid and getting made...

That's just a figment of your imagination, the winner is the fighter who had his hand raised not the guy you wanted to win.
Looking at your join date, it's no wonder you think condit won.

They're connected by the touch butt.
#dorksintheparkfamily

Back