Condit is picking Conor to beat Nate, any others?

and if connie loses, the rest of his fans will be on suicide watch
some have already suicided after nate 1, now it will be what's left of them

I think either way, as I've stated at some point in the past few weeks, the outcome of this fight will be Michael Jackson eating popcorn awesome.

McGregor 1, 2, 5

Oh man, you actually see a decision going down? I'm thinking someone's getting stopped at some point. But maybe that's wishful thinking.

If Conor is smart and comes in with a solid game plan, he should have too much skill for Diaz. Good boxing, nasty kicks, real power, a chin, etc. He needs to stick and move. Don't try and KO Diaz. Control the distance and outpoint Nate.

The question is whether his gas tank will allow him to do that for 25 mins against a cardio machine. It'll be tough. He should spend a large chunk of the fight jamming Nate's leg, slowing him down and limiting his mobility. That may help Conor weather any Diaz attacks late in the fight as his gas tank empties.

He also needs to solve the question of how to land his uppercut. Nate was there for the uppercut repeatedly, and Conor saw it, but couldn't get the distance right. Nate was a southpaw whereas RDA is an orthodox fighter. So Conor needs a plan to exploit Nate's vulnerabilities and land his full range of big power shots. Maybe throw some head kicks. But, above all, be patient, conserve energy and move around. Win the exchanges and pick up points.

Can Conor depart from his pressuring style and play a more patient, stick-and-move type game? We'll see. If he can, he'll probably win. If he can't, he'll probably lose.

Condit is picking Conor because he also practices the art of Touch Butt.

carlos-condit-3-1024x683.jpeg

PJegcxF.jpg

With a chin like that, we knew brain damage would catch up to Carlos eventually.
So if his chin was worse and he'd been knocked out a couple of times, he would have less brain damage?

I like Condit, it looks like he actually watched the fight unlike other fighters who just watched the last two minutes. Conor was winning that fight for 8 minutes. And i agree with Condit has the skills to beat Nate.

Condit is a TouchButt-Fu retard, these two are brothers in arms

Condit lost

Conor lost

It's like he's thinking he's reviving monkey paw and tiger palm shit.

So if his chin was worse and he'd been knocked out a couple of times, he would have less brain damage?
It's what I've heard. Getting hit a lot is way worse than getting knocked out.

He ne
The question is whether his gas tank will allow him to do that for 25 mins against a cardio machine.
He needs cardio to win the first 15 min and enough to survive the last 10.

Oh man, you actually see a decision going down? I'm thinking someone's getting stopped at some point. But maybe that's wishful thinking.

I don't see it going to decision.

Someone must die.

God, Nick Diaz fans still clinging to 4 1/2 year old fight that he lost ... I hope Nick fights again so these fans can complain about something new, instead of shit from 5 years ago.

Holm, Jones, now this. What's going on in Albequioweruiwo?

Condit is a TouchButt-Fu retard, these two are brothers in arms

Condit lost

Conor lost

It's like he's thinking he's reviving monkey paw and tiger palm shit.

Did i missed something? Condit won against Nick.

Back