Condit going to train at tristar with rory and firas

Imagine if Condit learned how to jab, rather than throwing the stupid shit he throws whilst walking with his chin up in the air.

Condit's boxing is horrible. If he learned how to throw a good jab and straight, it could have improved his game a lot. Even with footwork. Jacksons, Winklejon and Gibson have flashy techniques, but their boxing is some of the worst.
Didn't they teach Holly how to box from a young age?

Awesome guy to have around the gym. Win/Win situation for everyone. Such a humble down to earth dude. Really goes to show you how Pro Tristar, Rory and NBK are. It takes true martial artists to go and help your old foes who you have won and lost to. Won't get much more professional then that.

Wish em all luck and can see Condit becoming a full time trainer with a wealth of knowledge to share to many fighters down the road.

Last edited:
I just want to see him fight strikers.

Why waste Condit on boring wrestlers who LNP on him to 'build their name'

Honestly, win or lose his next fight, he should just retire. the wars before and after the injury lay off show

to be the man you gotta beat the man.
Woodly did.
He clearly beat him. It's one of the shittiest decisions I've ever witnessed. Robbery. Yes, a robbery.

He like doubled Robbie's offense. Fucking disgrace of judging. Robbie knew how to steal rounds by turning it up the last 20 seconds after losing the first 4 and a half minutes.

Hmmmm... i don't know, any improvements condit may get it will be kinda late since he's past his prime. But i will see his next fight. hopefully he gets some cash and retire, the guy was in wars.

Condit is one of my most favorite fighters ever, and I'll want him to fight until he's 56. Because I'm a selfish piece of shit<2>

Condit is one of my most favorite fighters ever, and I'll want him to fight until he's 56. Because I'm a selfish piece of shit<2>

Don't feel bad.

Shogun fans still want him to face top 5 guys.

He is done as a contender but only he can decide when to retire. Best wishes to the nbk.

I just want to see him fight strikers.

Why waste Condit on boring wrestlers who LNP on him to 'build their name'
He gets outstruck by pretty much every wrestler he faces nowadays on the feet. He got rocked by a jab from the bottom by Maia. He would just get outworked and slept by anyone half decent.

Back