"Concussion" trailer, starring Will Smith, in theatres Dec 25th

shit actor

Ali
I am Legend
Pursuit of Happiness
Bad Boys 1&2
Seven Pounds

Doesn't really sound like a shit actor to me. Ali, I am Legend and Pursuit of Happiness his acting was great.

Throw in fun movies like Hitch, Enemy of the State and Hancock

Ali
I am Legend
Pursuit of Happiness
Bad Boys 1&2
Seven Pounds

Doesn't really sound like a shit actor to me. Ali, I am Legend and Pursuit of Happiness his acting was great.

He was good in I Am Legend and Pursuit.

Actors get way too much credit for doing an impersonation of other famous people, especially when there is countless footage of the person they are impersonating. I bet mayweather can do a decent Ali. Fkn Jamie Foxx won an Oscar for an impersonation. The character is already created for them.

Ali
I am Legend
Pursuit of Happiness
Bad Boys 1&2
Seven Pounds

are those supposed to be great movies?
I Am Legend was boring, PoH was lifetime movie boring bullshit and if you had fun watching Hancock, you probably have clinical depression.

Not a fan of Will Smith, but I see Daspy has this covered..

I wanna know how they were able to use NFL logos and trademarks in this film
I seriously doubt pope Goodell is happy about this movie so why are NFL copyrights in it?
This shit is bottling my mind

Jaden Smith's review:

How Can Concussions Be Real If Our Brains Aren't Real?

I seriously doubt pope Goodell is happy about this movie so why are NFL copyrights in it?

I think they are basically daring the NFL to do something.

Could you imagine the outrage if they sued?

Fair use, brah.

Fair use, brah.

Nope, if that was the case, then all football movies would use real teams and their likenesses.

I am assuming the movie studio paid for a copyright, I doubt this falls under fair use. The major sports leagues have a history of selectively allowing films to use actual likenesses (Draft Day used NFL teams, Angles in the Outfield, Major League, etc...), MLB has been the most lenient while the NFL is the hardest to broach.

Nope, if that was the case, then all football movies would use real teams and their likenesses.

I am assuming the movie studio paid for a copyright, I doubt this falls under fair use. The major sports leagues have a history of selectively allowing films to use actual likenesses (Draft Day used NFL teams, Angles in the Outfield, Major League, etc...), MLB has been the most lenient while the NFL is the hardest to broach.

Those were works of fiction. This is a dramatization of a true story and thus falls under commentary and criticism categories of fair use.

This is why a "documentary" like Supersize Me was able to make liberal use of McDonald's trademarks like the Golden Arches and Ronald McDonald & Friends, as well as include snippets from McDonald's commercials. Do you think McDonald's head office signed off on that usage of their trademarks?

Citing studio emails leaked in the hack of Sony Pictures, The New York Times reported Tuesday that "Concussion" was altered to avoid antagonizing the NFL. The Times quoted one email that discusses a top Sony lawyer taking "most of the bite" out of the film "for legal reasons with the NFL."

From ESPN

*Wellthereitis.gif*

Back