"Concussion" trailer, starring Will Smith, in theatres Dec 25th

Led

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I didn't even hear about this movie until just now. I did a search and found nothing, so apologies if it's already been posted. Looks solid.

It's all about the discovery of CTE, and the NFL's attempt to deny it or cover it up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io6hPdC41RM

Interesting story, talented cast, seems promising.

Actually excited for this after watching that trailer.

[YT]Io6hPdC41RM[/YT]

The NFL has gotta hope this movie fails terribly. I would imagine you won't be seeing any ads for this movie during their broadcasts. But what if Will Smith wins an Academy award for it?

His movies have been underwhelming lately. Focus had the worst pacing Ever. Don't really care for this movie

Looks like a spoof film. Is it April 1st soon?

shit actor, movie looks shit, can't wait to not see it.

Looks like the future will be filled with many films pertaining to current trends that endanger society and how it still lingers due to it's widely accepted dominance financially thus negating the senses of man.

I thought this was going to be about a former football player dealing with the long term issues caused by multiple concussions. Would've been more interesting in my opinion.

"this is some kind a....suicide squad!"

I thought this was going to be about a former football player dealing with the long term issues caused by multiple concussions. Would've been more interesting in my opinion.

Would have been more interesting without Wil Smith tbh...

I'm kinda surprised they actually decided to put the NFL on the spot like this. I predict my FB feed will be filled with BuzzFeed and HuffPost articles from non-football fans calling for pro football to be banned.

my fav ever Will Smith film is Enemy of the state

Will Smith is a great actor and actually a decent guy, why all the hate?

So the NFL has been trying to kill doctors?? Is that what this movie is implying??

Back