Social Concrete Slab

Finally finished my screen. I ran into the sprinkler piping about 4" down. Laid down sand, rock, then the concrete. I opted to drill because I didn't want to cause a leak with longer screws.

20230127_121726-jpg.965105

Attachments

• 20230127_121726.jpg
    958.7 KB · Views: 38
Finally finished my screen. I ran into the sprinkler piping about 4" down. Laid down sand, rock, then the concrete. I opted to drill because I didn't want to cause a leak with longer screws.

looks nice. so u had to do all that because ur garbage cans were visible? Why didnt u just plant a bush of some sorts?

also - does this make u rethink living in a ghey ass hoa with ordinance nazis?

looks nice. so u had to do all that because ur garbage cans were visible? Why didnt u just plant a bush of some sorts?

also - does this make u rethink living in a ghey ass hoa with ordinance nazis?

I had a bush big enough to hide the trash cans but we had snow a couple of years back. It killed the bush & the cans were visible from the street, which is a no-no. HOA sent me an angry note 2 years later. Decided I'd do a slab & fence to hide them. The HOA is mostly good but will bullshit sometime like this.

I had a bush big enough to hide the trash cans but we had snow a couple of years back. It killed the bush & the cans were visible from the street, which is a no-no. HOA sent me an angry note 2 years later. Decided I'd do a slab & fence to hide them. The HOA is mostly good but will bullshit sometime like this.

if they are consistent then i guess it is what it is, but if they have people that they give passes too that would piss me off.

why didnt u go for a whole bigger thing so u can hide more stuff back there?

nicely done, seeing the finished product bumps this thread up to 7/10 , proud of you

if they are consistent then i guess it is what it is, but if they have people that they give passes too that would piss me off.

why didnt u go for a whole bigger thing so u can hide more stuff back there?

The back yard slopes too much. I would need to level & reroute the sprinkers. I opted for the slab to keep it simple.

nicely done, seeing the finished product bumps this thread up to 7/10 , proud of you

Thanks! 8, 80 lbs of concrete I mixed in a bucket. Shit was hard.

Back