Concerns about Till becoming WW champion

Woody to much of an athlete for till. He will take till down and hold him down. Believe that Playa!!
Meh, guess we'll see.

It's not like I have a preference in any one of them winning. Just saying the chances of it going either way are big. Even the betting odds are pretty equal.

I have nothing against Till but weight seems to be the biggest problem with him right now. The guy is too big and you know bad weight cuts will fuck up your body. God forbid he did make weight for this fight (hopefully) and wins the title, he'll really need to make a commitment to make weight each time for a title defense.

Honestly, i think it'll be too much for him and he'll get stripped. Guy is young and he is a good fighter but how can he really defend the title if he can't make weight?
what is this notion about him being too big rofl. tyron has seen him in person and I have seen tyron in person. he is not tall at all but he is so jacked it's almost comical. he looks like a cartoon figure. woodley probably cuts around the same weight as tilly. tyron just has way more denser muscles hence his cut is easier as he carries more muscle. woodley himself said rory is bigger than till and so was marquardt. I think till just has a little too much fat. yes you can still have fat despite having a 6 pack. subliminal fat is hard to see. lawler is probably around the same size as him too according to till since he did fight st middleweight before.

Last edited:
what is this notion about him being too big rofl. tyron has seen him in person and I have seen tyron in person. he is not tall at all but he is so jacked it's almost comical. he looks like a cartoon figure. woodley probably cuts around the same weight as tyron. tyron just has way more denser muscles hence his cut is easier as he carries more muscle. woodley himself said rory is bigger than till and so was marquardt. I think till just has a little too much fat. yes you can still have fat despite having a 6 pack. subliminal fat is hard to see. lawler is probably around the same size as him too according to till since he did fight st middleweight before.

Bro has been missing weight and said it himself its been killing him. So yeah i think that's a sign saying yeah let me move up.

Another thing about this fight. He can't do the old "171" and make weight. He has to make 170 on the dot or lower. Dude is way too fucking big for the weight class. Just like Vick is too big for LW. I hate these cowards. It's not like Johnny Hendricks who simply can't put the fork down and make 170 with ease. Vick and Till are lean dudes who cut and cut and cut to try to get an advantage. Almost at Rumble levels.

Only one person can fix this.

tumblr_mc0pr0pY2o1qdncs5o1_r2_500.gif
he's done, only wants easy fights now

Not sure I understand your question..

The way that he tip toed on the scale and partially lifted his foot as if it would change anything is what's funny.
Look closer, he is standing on the very edge of the scale instead of in the middle. This can change the recorded weight on a lot of scales. Try it yourself next time you're on a scale.

Khabib is the future WW champ
WW presents some really compelling but incredibly difficult stylistically match ups for Khabib - Colby, Usman and Woodley can shut down his wrestling and have decent stand up too (atleast Usman and Woodley do). Even a guy like Maia presents some interesting challenges, and you are dealing with a next tier of big man.

I would love to see him go there, but I'm not sure how many more fights he has, as I heard him say just a few more and retirement. If he beats Conor and Ferguson, then IMO there is no need if him to be at LW, as he will just smesh everyone in the same style he has been smeshimg them.

Last edited:
Back